Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

His bg in Europe is Hound Dog. It sounds like a derogatory name, and at one time I suppose it was, but he looks so much better now. The name really doesn't fit, but that's what we call him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL - IMO hound dog looks dump, which I am sure, he isn't. But he sure looks it. :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:LOL - IMO hound dog looks dump, which I am sure, he isn't. But he sure looks it. :oops:
Do have any pics of hound dog? :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its him here between Daniel and Laura and that is a GOOD pic of him :lol:
He is not so easy to pin down though, as he is far less clingy then CC, which opens up to the thought, that its not Daniel, who wants him so close, but just CC's way of doing the job.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Its him here between Daniel and Laura and that is a GOOD pic of him :lol:

Thanks! OMG... What an apt name you came up with for the guy.... I wonder whose choice he was to be Daniel's bg :lol: And the way he looks at him, a very apt name, congrats to the inventor :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Its him here between Daniel and Laura and that is a GOOD pic of him :lol:

Thanks! OMG... What an apt name you came up with for the guy.... I wonder whose choice he was to be Daniel's bg :lol: And the way he looks at him, a very apt name, congrats to the inventor :)
His name is Asa Sims, he's ex army. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This guy doesn't look terribly pleased to be Daniels BG in the pic posted, which surprises me because as far as I'm concerned it's my dream job!! :twisted: I would be VERY happy to do it... but it could be a lot of pressure and I'm just thinking naughtily.... :wink: :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its just his look. I have never seen him look any different. And he is a guy. So the interesing thing is the money for him, nothing else.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

This is the guy I met/saw during the QoS press junket. He never smiled, or even look amused, and he's a little guy.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:This is the guy I met/saw during the QoS press junket. He never smiled, or even look amused, and he's a little guy.
He was in the States?

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:This is the guy I met/saw during the QoS press junket. He never smiled, or even look amused, and he's a little guy.
He was in the States?
Yes, that's why I mentioned it. I was quite surprised not to have been eyeballed by Silver Fox, who was around all the time back then.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
He was in the States?
Yes, that's why I mentioned it. I was quite surprised not to have been eyeballed by Silver Fox, who was around all the time back then.
and a little bit disappointed :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True, Silverfox seemed more the main bg at the time. CC seemed less obvious or maybe because many were intruiged by the pretty SF. :lol:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote: He was in the States?
and a little bit disappointed :twisted:
Why yes, now that you mention it! :twisted: But being chatted up by Geoffrey Wright, more than made up for it! :wink:
Crazy!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not a paps pic per se - probably what the tweet about daniel being at a party was all about.
Apparently he was at a law enforcement dinner last night, where he was the guest of honour. :D