The 'shirtless' thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

HOLY *&^$&^!!!!!!!!!! :thud: :thud:

I haven't seen Tomb Raider for ages.... mainly because I wish it was just one long shower scene!!! :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :lol:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:HOLY *&^$&^!!!!!!!!!! :thud: :thud:

I haven't seen Tomb Raider for ages.... mainly because I wish it was just one long shower scene!!! :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :lol:
It would have improved the film no end if it was!
Phwoooaaarrrrr!!!!!
Alina

Post by Alina »

This one is surreal.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not sure, this is Daniels body. But however that might be - surreal, as you say.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Not sure, this is Daniels body. But however that might be - surreal, as you say.
Yes, I also noticed it may have been 'doctored', didn't say anything, I was just curious what you'd say. The chest looks his, I'd say, maybe it's just been "re-touched" or something. But there's definitely something 'not absolutely right' about it, that's why I said it's surreal :) And the left hand looks as if it was tampered with. I posted it just to see what you'd say, you can delete it if you want, no problem. :) We've got plenty of authentic ones, don't we?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I think it's him, but the original photo has been smoothed out by an editing programme to make his skin look totally blemish and wrinkle free.

he has really unique pecs. 8)
Last edited by JEC57 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alina

Post by Alina »

JEC57 wrote:I think it's him, but the original photo has been smoothed out by an editing programme to make his skin look totally blemish and wrinkle free.

he has really unique pecs. 8)
Yes, this occurred to me as well. I'd say the chest (pecks) looks like his. The person who tried to improve the pic using a programme didn't do a very good job though :) It's too obvious and that's why people might think it's a fake.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But the face is the one from CR in a tux from the promo pics and the abs are not his IMO.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:But the face is the one from CR in a tux from the promo pics and the abs are not his IMO.
Hmmmm....you be right.

I'll go with it being his body and his head, just not the same photo to begin with.

It's his man-boobs which are very unique to him (quite large but very firm :oops: ) that makes me think it's his chest.

The only bit that has me :-k is his left arm, it looks too thin....it might be worth examining pictures of his left arm - where we know for sure it is him - to see if that prominent vein runs in the same place.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I thought it was two separate pics of him joined at first, but I'm not so sure that is his torso..
Here's the original version

Alina

Post by Alina »

Quite a puzzle, isn't it? :lol: I think it may be his.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am quite sure, the lower part of the body isn't his. But who knows.. :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Do we have an left arm thread? If not, do we need one? :lol:

I think it is his body, just Photoshop magic :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com