Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Northcoast wrote:
Northcoast wrote:I had never seen this video. It's mainly Robin Williams, but Daniel is a guest too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPz6JKGlzSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8rSip2PAU

I have never seen Daniel's interview on this show. Anyone have it??

Can anyone figure out what Robin says to Daniel about his eyes at the very end of Part 2?
Dunda, can you post the Daniel portion of the Parkinson interviewo when you have time?? It would be greatly appreciated. :)
I second that! And GG promised to do that too ;) Let's hope for tomorrow afternoon :)
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I recognize the pic of Daniel in this photo essay. It hung on the wall in Joe's house in Flashbacks of a Fool. But I didn't know that it was part of a bigger piece of work called "Crying Men".

http://samtaylorjohnson.com/photography ... -2002-2004
Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

Northcoast wrote:I recognize the pic of Daniel in this photo essay. It hung on the wall in Joe's house in Flashbacks of a Fool. But I didn't know that it was part of a bigger piece of work called "Crying Men".

http://samtaylorjohnson.com/photography ... -2002-2004
WOW, how well spotted!
Here's an excerpt from one of Amazon reviews:
There is a shot in "Flashbacks of a Fool" where Daniel Crag is coming down the stairs in the elegant sterility of his Malibu beach house where he stands momentarily in front of a famous photography of himself from Sam Taylor-Wood's Crying Men series. The portrait is so arresting, real tears sparkle in the ravaged eyes of Mr. Craig as he tires to shield his face from the camera. This juxtaposition of the portrait with the manic cut off and out of control movie star, Joe Scott, whom he is playing, says volumes about the film and its theme as well as something about its gifted star.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I found a couple of pictures that are new to me...I think. Thought others might like them too:

From Skyfall:

From Tomb Raider:

Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

The TR one is new to me, thanks!

I love this one, I'm sure it's not new to most of you, but just to fill this long dry spell.... I adore his smile. And his profile. And his fab eyelashes.

ps it's already in the profile thread, posted by GG, but a bit smaller :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah - I hear you. I promised to Alina to really look for it this afternoon. Dunda is on hols, so you have to relay on me :wink:

Right now, I am at work with a f***ing hurting back, that I have from time to time. Thankfully onoly till noon and thankfully I have a datew with my osteopath soon. She works wonders.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Take it easy GG :comfort: Back pain is one miserable thing to have, I've had it even with sciatica :( Rest up if you can ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BondBabe2008 wrote:Take it easy GG :comfort: Back pain is one miserable thing to have, I've had it even with sciatica :( Rest up if you can ;)
Thanks. :D I will as soon as I get home and get some promised work done :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@Northcoast - thanks for posting. Not new, but a welcome repetition.

@Alina - I truly don't believe, there is another man with a profile quite like his.

Image[/quote]

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:Take it easy GG :comfort: Back pain is one miserable thing to have, I've had it even with sciatica :( Rest up if you can ;)
Thanks. :D I will as soon as I get home and get some promised work done :twisted:
I'm sorry about the pain in your back, GG. I don't want to add to it, so upload the vid whenever you can and don't overstrain yourself. :comfort:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its alright. I am better, just resting..

Here one, that is real cheesy and cute. A fan vid. And while I have the external hd attached. Anything else?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g11bx5

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A nice comment under his Ice vid on YT

TheCumberbatchedOnevor 2 Wochen

Who does he nominate other than Mr. Fiennes? :)
MR. CRAIG YOU ARE A FABULOUS HUMAN BEING AND PLEASE, N
EVER CHANGE

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Came across this. It's interesting that it also includes Olivia Wilde (C&A) and Statham who is supposedly cast in a Layer Cake sequel.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/wide- ... 48802.html
Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

But they are all 'fakes'.
I wonder whether the rumours about Statham being cast in Layer Cake sequel were true. I mean, are they going to go ahead with it or not? I never liked the idea in the first place.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Alina wrote:But they are all 'fakes'.
I wonder whether the rumours about Statham being cast in Layer Cake sequel were true. I mean, are they going to go ahead with it or not? I never liked the idea in the first place.
I just watched Layer Cake this weekend while listening to the director's comments. At the end of the movie while XXXX is laying on the steps the director says that we don't know if he dies or lives. Says that XXXX never closes his eyes in case they want to do a sequel. Well, I hope XXXX lives and goes off into the sunset, but I don't want a sequel. Layer Cake is perfect as is. Also, I went on Jason Statham's IMDB page and it doesn't include Layer Cake as a future project.
Wag More, Bark Less