Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Now that's a sight for sour eyes. :thumbup: Gets better with every pic. The neck is really strong, already, too.
He looks relaxed..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Now that's a sight for sour eyes. :thumbup: Gets better with every pic. The neck is really strong, already, too.
He looks relaxed..
Now if only he'd take off that basecap so we could judge his hair as well :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Now that's a sight for sour eyes. :thumbup: Gets better with every pic. The neck is really strong, already, too.
He looks relaxed..
Now if only he'd take off that basecap so we could judge his hair as well :wink:
Well, you could see in the other pics, there IS some :lol: IMO its not too long on the sides, but longer thhen for SF. I suppose, its the length, we saw last. Like my avi.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hot damn. He's in good shape. If he's at JFK, I think he's flying to LA because of the t-shirt and the American Airlines. They are BA's US partner. FINALLY a t-shirt. How long has it been??? Too bad he didn't have some scruff, but I'm not complaining. He almost looks proud in these pics.
I bet he just got 'some.' Clean-shaven face, away from Rachel for awhile.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

There's bound to be some more.
I would think that JJ or The Mail might.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO JJ has cut him off their list. There were a few chances and they didn't show the pics. Not even the ones from all three with the heli.

josie

Post by josie »

Wow it looks and trained well, the body is Bond back :P
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:IMO JJ has cut him off their list. There were a few chances and they didn't show the pics. Not even the ones from all three with the heli.
I've noticed they've not reported on him since May, just Rachel.
The Mail still does. There must be more pics out there.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

So, I come out of 'temporary hibernation' to go......

:thud:

DEE-licious pix!!!! :twisted: Our man is looking trim and buff.... :drool:

Thanks for posting!! :thumbup:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Now that pic is more like it!!!! :D Our man is looking buff :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote::D

Just 'refreshed my memory' for this pic, which is perfect.... I just wish he could lose the sunglasses. I wanna see his eyes again....

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:IMO JJ has cut him off their list. There were a few chances and they didn't show the pics. Not even the ones from all three with the heli.
Why do you the think that is? If he's aware of it, surely he's pleased. Do you think there aren't enough comments following the posts? They have to use something to gauge his popularity.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Why do you the think that is? If he's aware of it, surely he's pleased. Do you think there aren't enough comments following the posts? They have to use something to gauge his popularity.
Oh they use many pics, nabsolutely nobody cares about. Thats not it. Maybe its their way of answering to his giving them bad pics most of the time, which was his mission. They will have to, once the Bond machinery starts rolling again.

Its more about him not having a gf, they can throw their hate to. This is what most posts are about. This hasnt changed.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I found it interesting that the last two times JJ showed photos of Rachel without Daniel, the headings referred to Daniel. In September she was photographed walking through JFK and the heading mentioned Daniel filming Bond, which I found it a bit annoying as it didn't treat her as a person in her own right.

From JJ:

Rachel Weisz's Husband Daniel Craig Will Start Filming 'Bond 24' Soon!
Friday, September 19th, 2014
http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/19/rac ... d-24-soon/

Rachel Weisz & Husband Daniel Craig Meet Up With Stevie Nicks After Fleetwood Mac Concert
Friday, October 10th, 2014
http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/10/rac ... qus_thread
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Germangirl wrote:Oh gosh, he looks great... :D but are we sure, he didnt fly into LAX? Its not tbis warm in London or NY. Meeting up with wifey? I know, it says NY, but i somewhat doubt that.
I'm from NY and last week we were experiencing warming temperatures. It was in the 70's and got near 80 one day. It is a little warmer than usual for this time of year, but I can see where he is wearing just a t-shirt. He is looking mighty fine!