DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I'm a little bit shocked because I never heard before that a movie gets cancelled the same day filming should have started. It's unprofessional and bad for the actors who possibly turned down other roles to be in this movie.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Maybelline wrote:I'm a little bit shocked because I never heard before that a movie gets cancelled the same day filming should have started. It's unprofessional and bad for the actors who possibly turned down other roles to be in this movie.
very disappointed about this :( looks like Rob and Rachel are never meant to be . ugh!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:These are original pencil/charcoal drawings, created by the Character Libby (Rachel Weiss). One drawing features Daniel Craig.

http://www.yourprops.com/Original-Libby ... 71981.html

http://www.icollectthose.co.uk/rachel-w ... 6w.twitter
These are interesting! What can't that woman do, I'd like to know!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

caramel wrote:
Maybelline wrote:I'm a little bit shocked because I never heard before that a movie gets cancelled the same day filming should have started. It's unprofessional and bad for the actors who possibly turned down other roles to be in this movie.
very disappointed about this :( looks like Rob and Rachel are never meant to be . ugh!
I know right. But they had their chance with Maps to the Stars, but The Betrayal was obviously more important for Rachel. What's more bitter for me is that Julianne Moore will probably win an Oscar for the Maps role. :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She will? Ratz...

Seems i am not really up to date on Rachel. Didnt know about all this. But i can understand Betrayal being more important, for both of them.

Btw, good to see you, C and May. To keep this up, we need people talking. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She will? Ratz...

Seems i am not really up to date on Rachel. Didnt know about all this. But i can understand Betrayal being more important, for both of them.

Btw, good to see you, C and May. To keep this up, we need people talking. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Found this article about Jessica Chastain that mentioned DC & RW:

"Key to the growth of fame is desire: Desire for more fame. When Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz got married, their combined fame should have set some sort of new record — except that they were, apparently, absolutely not interested. In fact, they went out of their way to protect their private lives and somehow found a fame vaccine. How does that work?"

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/11/07/jessi ... ther-stars
Wag More, Bark Less

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

The romantic in me has always imagined that Daniel and Rachel have felt something for each other ever since they knew each other in their 20's. I've always wondered if each has followed the other's career over the years, going to see the other's movies and plays. Did Rachel see him in Angels in America when he was naked on stage, I wonder? :wink: Did he go to see her movies? Did they ever meet each other along the way while they were with someone else and wonder "what if"? Did they jump at the chance to work with one another on Dream House? Did they talk prior to getting on location to film? At what point did they "fall" for each other. Would love to know all this inside scoop.
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What I tend to believe also. Daniel was asked a similar question and he did answer: Well, lets say, we are married now"

That's a big Yes for me, that they never lost track of each other and that there was, maybe more then they knew, an attraction from the start. And that maybe it was no surprise, none got married before. VERY romantic :thud:

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

So romantic! :sigh: You can see how madly in love they are with each other.
XX12

Post by XX12 »

boom tity post is the best thing in this thread
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Welcome!

Yeah I've almost forgotten about the boom titty :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
XX12

Post by XX12 »

Dunda wrote:Welcome!
Yeah I've almost forgotten about the boom titty :lol:
:D thanks for helping me w/ the acc! i had good time reading through this thread. boom titty was def one of the highlight. it's amusing to see the reactions/theories/speculations ppl have about dc&rw changes throughout :lol: glad we come to adore this couple (..ish for some). well if theres one thing dan & i have in common is that we both adore rw (;
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi and welcome. Thetr are many interesting and funny threads, you can read through. Have fun :D

XX12

Post by XX12 »

Germangirl wrote:Hi and welcome. Thetr are many interesting and funny threads, you can read through. Have fun :D
(: