DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Great tweets! So fun to read. Thank you! It is interesting that he does play serious characters but is a joke steer in real life (wouldn't want to be the object of his wrath though!) I flew into Heathrow yesterday, too, but he wasn't on my plane :cry: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sam trickey ‏@trickey96 12m12 minutes ago
No way did my mum sit next to Daniel Craig at the rugby today 😱😭👌
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Sam trickey ‏@trickey96 12m12 minutes ago
No way did my mum sit next to Daniel Craig at the rugby today 😱😭👌
Wow, his mum must be someone or know someone.
Alina

Post by Alina »

jacob ‏@jcacob 2 min.
tfw james bond tips you £100 [daniel craig was in my box at twickenham today]
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:jacob ‏@jcacob 2 min.
:clapclap:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
...and the good thing is..we know, he hates to show off. So in his case, its either a sign of appreciation or just being generous, being in a good mood (as most of the time for a long time now).
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
...and the good thing is..we know, he hates to show off. So in his case, its either a sign of appreciation or just being generous, being in a good mood (as most of the time for a long time now).
Remember the waitress who posted a photo of his signed credit card receipt? He tipped 40%, which is twice the standard. It's good he does that because he'd be called out as a cheapskate if he didn't, he can well afford it, and I'm sure he wants to tip more than standard now that he can. Regarding whether or not the £100 note was a good tip today depends on how much he drank!! Just kidding.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He remembers bis own days as a waiter and how you depend on a good tip.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Lucy Molina @lucymolinaxo
Daniel Craig just stopped at the zebra crossing for me and my mum and smiled at us, day made
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:Lucy Molina @lucymolinaxo
Daniel Craig just stopped at the zebra crossing for me and my mum and smiled at us, day made
Our man :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cute

Karoliina ‏@marytheluckyone 52m52 minutes ago
Hmm...on telly soon "Girl with the dragon tattoo" with Daniel Craig #Uuh Must watch.. #TakesAGoodPosition

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cassandra wrote:Lucy Molina @lucymolinaxo
I would have died. Okay, passed out and waited for mouth-to-mouth 😜.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..or standing there, forgeting to go.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:..or standing there, forgeting to go.
Yeah, he'd have to wait until we crossed to go. For once, we'd be in control of him. Lol. And to think he's the ONLY celebrity I'd give a darn about. I guess the other celebrity I'd enjoy seeing is Bono, no sexual attraction, but I'm in awe of his talent.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:..or standing there, forgeting to go.
Yeah, he'd have to wait until we crossed to go. For once, we'd be in control of him. Lol. And to think he's the ONLY celebrity I'd give a darn about. I guess the other celebrity I'd enjoy seeing is Bono, no sexual attraction, but I'm in awe of his talent.

:stick_iagree: with Sf...

There is not one other 'celebrity' who I would wish to bump into other than Daniel..... I can't even think of a 'substitute' right now.... :roll: :twisted:

I will be watching the new X Men movie shortly and I was thinking.... who here thinks Hugh Jackman is sexy? I don't see anything sexy about him AT ALL even with all those muscles. Maybe it's the muscles that puts me off? :wink: They're too big....