Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

Olga in the last Bond film is down as 5ft 9 which is what I would say Bernice is, she was in flat sandals when filming the close up scenes and was carrying her shoes when she was in evening dress.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tampa wrote: I agree with your points above. I had a bad week and let it get to me on everything and got too negative on what are just pictures. I think you and GG are right, his current face and clothes are for the plot, and they will let him get back to his usual handsome self fast enough in the film. I've actually gotten use to the stubble in the Tattoo pictures. He has the hair just right I think in that movie. I agree that BM is very striking. Bet DC had a hand in selecting her. He sure seems to go for dark haired girls. I just wish they had done a better job on her hair and makeup. I think they will put him on a little box when they shoot scenes together. Or put her in tennis shoes. :)
Those kind of weeks stink. :comfort:

I agree about Berenice's hair - I really don't like the current trend of women with long hair wearing it like they have been pulled through a hedge backwards. :roll: I certainly would have liked to see a little less smokey goo around the eyes and a little more colour in her lipstick.

Even with that though, it's pretty plain to see she has stunning bone structure and a wow smile which has not been ruined by having her teeth capped. I also love the fact that she chose to accentuate her womanly hips and make a sexy feature out of them, rather than hide them in deceptive tailoring

Maybe we won't notice their height difference when they are laying down doing all those love scenes!! :wink: :twisted:
tampa

Post by tampa »

JEC57 wrote:
tampa wrote: I agree with your points above. I had a bad week and let it get to me on everything and got too negative on what are just pictures. I think you and GG are right, his current face and clothes are for the plot, and they will let him get back to his usual handsome self fast enough in the film. I've actually gotten use to the stubble in the Tattoo pictures. He has the hair just right I think in that movie. I agree that BM is very striking. Bet DC had a hand in selecting her. He sure seems to go for dark haired girls. I just wish they had done a better job on her hair and makeup. I think they will put him on a little box when they shoot scenes together. Or put her in tennis shoes. :)
Those kind of weeks stink. :comfort:

I agree about Berenice's hair - I really don't like the current trend of women with long hair wearing it like they have been pulled through a hedge backwards. :roll: I certainly would have liked to see a little less smokey goo around the eyes and a little more colour in her lipstick.

Even with that though, it's pretty plain to see she has stunning bone structure and a wow smile which has not been ruined by having her teeth capped. I also love the fact that she chose to accentuate her womanly hips and make a sexy feature out of them, rather than hide them in deceptive tailoring

Maybe we won't notice their height difference when they are laying down doing all those love scenes!! :wink: :twisted:
She strikes me a bit as another Eva Green who I thought was terrific in CR. I thought she did well in the interviews at the Press Conf. DM and EON obviously know what they want re the plot and if they went for her, she must have impressed them during all the auditions she noted she had to do to get the part. I hope she is the Bond girl that DC is involved with in the film.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yea. Dark hair ladies. Does that mean I have a chance. NAW!!!!! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tornusunder wrote:Olga in the last Bond film is down as 5ft 9 which is what I would say Bernice is, she was in flat sandals when filming the close up scenes and was carrying her shoes when she was in evening dress.
I read on some site that Berenice is indeed 5'9" :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Alex for sending me the pics.

What lighting can do:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers dunda and alex :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

khenton

Post by khenton »

:wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Dan and Judi are so refreshing! :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Behind the scenes SF press conference

http://maninmydreams.tumblr.com/post/10 ... conference

It's from annauv's blog
She was an active member here in the beginning.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

Behind the scenes SF press conference

http://maninmydreams.tumblr.com/post/10 ... conference

It's from annauv's blog
She was an active member here in the beginning.
Ahh...I know it well. :D
I didn't know that she had been a member here though.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks for that link.... :)

I got excited / scared for a minute because I actually thought we'd had the B24 press conference already.... I wish....

The pic of him on the background of the tumblr page is also very nice!! And I've never seen that before... does anyone have an 'original' of that so I can save it?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:The pic of him on the background of the tumblr page is also very nice!! And I've never seen that before... does anyone have an 'original' of that so I can save it?
it's part of this photoshoot by Mark Abrahams

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=711