DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss Doolittle ‏@blueboxfever 34m34 minutes ago
my response to nearly-nude Daniel Craig is HNGHHH and a massive ovary explosion.

:lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ah, I love Dad

Tim Craig @mailreturns 6m
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Ah, I love Dad

Tim Craig @mailreturns 6m
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
Very nice quote! I used to like Dad, but I stopped when he told some stranger to fuck off. I can't remember the exact circumstance, but it thought he came off being a pompous bully asshole. But he's rightfully proud of his son, and son loves him. I'd like to see a recent photo of his mum. I'd REALLY like to see a photo of Rachel's mum because she looks nothing like her dad. It's hard to see one physical gene between the two. She must have received some IQ points from him though.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Reese Williams ‏@reesieboi 2h2 hours ago
Why would I want to watch a documentary narrated by Daniel Craig if we can't look at his body and face? :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

To listen to THAT voice of course :twisted:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:To listen to THAT voice of course :twisted:

Exactly! :D

Brittany Gilbey ‏@Bgilbs1 3h3 hours ago
Had no idea Daniel Craig was a narrator for nature films

Courtney. ‏@whyyounofollow 3h3 hours ago
@Bgilbs1 ... what

Courtney. ‏@whyyounofollow 3h3 hours ago
@Bgilbs1 my goodness his voice is wonderful

Brittany Gilbey ‏@Bgilbs1 3h3 hours ago
@whyyounofollow I know right 😏 so captivating
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I wonder if any of these people knew that Daniel voiced the ad for CIN? His voice is pretty well disguised for that but still lovely.... He wasn't on last night either. It was a VERY long shot for him to do something on the night. Too busy with Bond now anyway.... at least, he better be. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I wonder if any of these people knew that Daniel voiced the ad for CIN? His voice is pretty well disguised for that but still lovely.... He wasn't on last night either. It was a VERY long shot for him to do something on the night. Too busy with Bond now anyway.... at least, he better be. :wink:
Cheryl Cole...or whatever her name is now, did an appeal on behalf of Clare House this time.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Nicole ☠ ‏@nicomerls 3h3 hours ago
The eyes on Daniel Craig though... How does DNA even combine to make something that blue #WhatDidHeSayAgain

Ryan Hussey ‏@ryanhussey
Do you think Daniel Craig's parents are ever like, "Bloody hell, we MADE THAT"?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Damian ‏@damianbaddeleyx 37m37 minutes ago
I've just witnessed Daniel Craig driving his White lambo through northwich, wtf

His car IS white, so it seems legit.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Damian ‏@damianbaddeleyx 37m37 minutes ago
I've just witnessed Daniel Craig driving his White lambo through northwich, wtf

His car IS white, so it seems legit.
He's not got a lamborghini though as far as I know. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A white RR thiugh, but yes, lambo it is not. :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

But it doesn't mean he wasn't drivng one. I think it's a safe bet that he doesn't own one (although it's certainly within his means), I can't imagine a red-blooded male turning down the opportunity to drive a a Lambo if the opportunity presented itself.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I agree with you in some respects Sf but, for some reason, I have a hard time placing Daniel in the drivers seat of a Lamborghini.... :? .... It seems a bit too flashy for Daniel whom I can easily picture driving a more 'classic' car like a Range Rover, Aston Martin (too much of a cliche?) or a BMW. But on the other hand, what do I know about cars? Zip. :roll: :oops:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

But he's a boy with toys. That red AM in front of his house wasn't an elegant AM type. It was a Lambo type. No man is going to turn down the opportunity to drive a Lambo. Probably not a woman either!!!