DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I believe, he is not rational where cars are concerned. I mean, how much sense makes a RR in London? I like it, that he can be like this. As sf says, a boy with a toy. If he wants it, it diesnt matter, when its ninsense :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

You are both probably right... I knew Daniel is something of a 'petrol-head' although that may only be a smaller passion than any others he has... :oops:
SmittenDramaKitten

Calling SG and others....... are there any 'tweets' out there indicating Daniels present geographical location? I'm guessing - or hoping - he won't be in NYC for the foreseeable future because of all those huge snow storms!! :shock: I guess it's not dangerous if you know a safe place to go.... or is "twitter" quiet too?!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

At the moment there's no snow in NYC. And the weather forecast for the next week is not bad.

The snow storm hit north as far as I know. Buffalo was all over the news here but that is 600 km away from Big Apple.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Yes that's right Dunda. Buffalo is about 7 hours north of NYC where they are having lots of snow. No snow in the city just cold temperatures. It is working its way back up to the 50's for the weekend and early next week. 8)
Hope that helps.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw the pics from Buffalo.

I have a few friends going to NYC today and on Saturday. They got s bit nervous, I can tell you. :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

DeeDee wrote:Yes that's right Dunda. Buffalo is about 7 hours north of NYC where they are having lots of snow. No snow in the city just cold temperatures. It is working its way back up to the 50's for the weekend and early next week. 8)
Hope that helps.
...I heard about the snow too. Uhhh, what a bummer.
I always make me a small note in my calender. Snow at the US means very often...we here in Germany will (maybe) get this six weeks later.
Last edited by Jana66 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Well, my geography was always crap. :oops: Either that or the UK News is REALLY misleading. :? They're saying that snow has affected all 50 states quite badly. I hope all US forum people and relatives of same stay safe.

Daniel too WHERE-EVER he is... (DON'T get me started..!) :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

D.S. Andy @DSAndy7 3h
Mike Nichols dies at 83. His last show was 2013￾Œs Betrayal starring Daniel Craig, his wife Rachel Weisz. #RIP pic.twitter.com/mX0lp5koD4
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Prov @emmahoneybone 39m
That explains why we haven't seen him on our screens for a while. #danielcraig pic.twitter.com/7gD79Vg7d5

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

James Bond @jamesbondauct 34m
On eBay: 007 James Bond 2013 Skyfall Trading Card Base Set +4 50th Daniel Craig Postcards dlvr.it/7b88b5 pic.twitter.com/NdZqGMzOeG

James Bond @jamesbondauct 34m
On eBay: 007 James Bond Skyfall Trading Base Set Daniel Craig +2 P'Cards +Union Jack Gift dlvr.it/7b8B9h pic.twitter.com/VYujEP4skg

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Crish Bugarin ‏@angelbabe187 26m26 minutes ago
What is it about Daniel Craig that seems way irresistibleeee
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Crish Bugarin þ@angelbabe187 26m26 minutes ago
Where should we start? :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten

Germangirl wrote:
Where should we start? :twisted:
Yeah.... we should write a LONG list.... :wink: :twisted:
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
Germangirl wrote: