Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

looks good (wanted longer hair but oh well)

dont like the title at all
& cant stand Seydoux :x
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elvenstar wrote:looks good (wanted longer hair but oh well)

Poor Elvenstar. :comfort: They cannot please us all,. but I am sure, you will be able to get used to it. NICE to see you. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

Bond 24

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Watched the streaming live as I happen to be on holiday this week and just seen Daniel being interviewed on BBC news - looking good :D Looking forward to seeing lots more in the coming months and its so good to have him back :D
Love the cast and thought Naomie looked really good. She was so nice to me at the Skyfall premiere when I complimented her on her dress.
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SG can you save and upload the video to sendspace or else?

I can watch it with Firefox and the AddOn, but can't save it for whatever reason...... :evil:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Great surprise to be able to see this before getting ready for work. Daniel looks great. Very thin, which is how I like him. :wink:
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:SG can you save and upload the video to sendspace or else?

I can watch it with Firefox and the AddOn, but can't save it for whatever reason...... :evil:
Linkie?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Northcoast wrote:Great surprise to be able to see this before getting ready for work. Daniel looks great. Very thin, which is how I like him. :wink:
Thin? I don't think so... :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Northcoast wrote:Great surprise to be able to see this before getting ready for work. Daniel looks great. Very thin, which is how I like him. :wink:
Thin? I don't think so... :wink:
Na, I thought he looked really buff and well in the face. Just right.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BBC Ents News Team @BBCNewsEnts 14m
Naomie Harris, who plays Moneypenny, says she starts filming on Monday "behind a desk" with Daniel Craig.

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl wrote:
Elvenstar wrote:looks good (wanted longer hair but oh well)

Poor Elvenstar. :comfort: They cannot please us all,. but I am sure, you will be able to get used to it. NICE to see you. :D
haha I doubt anything can dampen my spirits :P
Dan looks amazing (& the hair while short is such an improvement over SF)
Very happy abt most of the casting (at least they didnt cast Cucumberbatch aka my absolute least liked actor ever as the villain!! :lol: )
Monica is a goddess. I hope she has a lot of screentime. About time she became a Bond gal! & exactly the right age!

Hopefully lots of Bond/Q :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig as James Bond
Ralph Fiennes as M
Naomie Harris as Miss Moneypenny
Ben Whishaw as Q
Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner
Andrew Scott as Denby
Dave Bautista as Mr. Hinx
Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra
Lea Seydoux as Madeleine Swann
Christoph Waltz as {Mendes didn't say}

bubita

Post by bubita »

Late to the party :?
I´ve seen the announcement, low key, I like the fact we´re going to see the Aston Martin ( I love chase scenes :twisted: )
Monica Belucci :D love her, All of the cast really and of course our hero.
He looks great, love the hair, slightly darker, body... :thud: but too little time on scene :thumbdown: I hope for him to have a lot of interviews in the coming days.
I can´t download the video either, I´ll keep trying though.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita wrote:Late to the party :?
I´ve seen the announcement, low key, I like the fact we´re going to see the Aston Martin ( I love chase scenes :twisted: )
He looks great, love the hair, slightly darker, body... :thud: but too little time on scene :thumbdown: I hope for him to have a lot of interviews in the coming days.
Just go over to the photo and video section...

I have already uploaded the Interview with Daniel and Christoph and posted a link (at page 6) and the upload of the whole event is 30% done....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
bubita wrote:Late to the party :?
Just go over to the photo and video section...

I have already uploaded the Interview with Daniel and Christoph and posted a link (at page 6) and the upload of the whole event is 30% done....
Muchas gracias Dunda!!!!
I´ve already downloaded the vids :D :D :D
The dry spell is officially over... At last!!!!!
Saludos!!!<3<3<3
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just saw the lineup video online. Yay -a Daniel interview!!! I can't wait to watch! I think he looks great. Solid. He looks like Bond. Looks like a great cast. I don't have any feelings about the title. It has the same number of letters as Skyfall and so will be similar in its 'signage', or whatever they call the amount of space the title will take in posters, billboards, ads, etc. gorgeous car, too! What was most impressive to me though was Sam. What a fabulous job introducing everything. BB is in good hands with him as a promoter.