007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Can anybody remember in which interview Daniel was talking about working on the script with Sam and gettin really legroom to do so....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its in two different versions as far as i remember. In the title something with gig.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rG-LN8LKBs

it's nothing new, but has German subtitles :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Its in two different versions as far as i remember. In the title something with gig.
I watched them all :lol: and I don't find it.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You just wanna do it all over again. :lol: i cant. I have to sleep. Work tomorrow.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Monica appears older up close (don't we all?!!!), but kudos for Daniel and Sam She really is a Bond woman and not girl. I love it. I Like how it mirror'so Daniel's choice in real life.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Apologies if this has already been posted (I would imagine that it has been), but OMG, the Daily Mail REALLY has it out for Daniel. No news for so long (which he surely would appreciate), but then they choose to post about his 'Christmas jumper' and print the single bad photo of him. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ectre.html

What did he do to get on their naughty list??
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Being himself, I assume. :lol: like i said to northcoast, lets ignore the idiots. Not worth the energy.

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Keep in mind that we Americans aren't up on which British "media" outlet is tabloid or respected. And I still think that pic is photoshopped. He looks hot in the left pic!!!
Wag More, Bark Less

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

sf2la wrote:Apologies if this has already been posted (I would imagine that it has been), but OMG, the Daily Mail REALLY has it out for Daniel. No news for so long (which he surely would appreciate), but then they choose to post about his 'Christmas jumper' and print the single bad photo of him. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ectre.html

What did he do to get on their naughty list??
I think the DM is exhibiting 'Tall Poppy' syndrome (cutting down or criticizing someone whose significant achievements elevate that person above others.) The DM may also bare a grudge.

I seem to remember that a few years ago the DM published a photo of Daniel's apartment near Regent's Park. Daniel claimed that his address could be identified from the photo and he was concerned about the security of Sats and Ella. He claimed damages from the DM (£25,000, I think) to cover the cost of additional security measures for the property.
http://www.pcc.org.uk/cases/adjudicated ... le=NTU1Mw=

Here's a comment from 'The Scotsman' about Daniel's sweater.

'Oh come on kids, get with it. Craig was doing normcore (tr. a portmanteau word made up by fashiony people combining normal and hardcore referring to ordinary, unfussy, wearable clothes). Perhaps sick of being reduced to his tight, blue swimming trunks, he decided not to rise to it and instead asserted his right not to have to be James Bond unless a camera is rolling nearby. Good on him, I say. He’s not my worry, but those who seem unable to discern the difference between reality and fantasy are. And why anyone would sniff at the opportunity to say Merino Royale an unlimited number of times, I just cannot comprehend.'

http://www.scotsman.com/what-s-on/film/ ... -1-3627412
Last edited by cassandra on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its just good, that Daniel won't be bothered by it. I believe, he rose above that after all the CR circus and continues to do EXACTLY as he feels is right FOR HIM.

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Just a random anecdote: I went over to my parents yesterday, and my dad was wearing a dark purple jumper, so I told my mum about how Daniel was dressed for the press conference and how great he looked. Her comment, before I even showed her the pics: I don't like his face, but he's got a nice arse! :lol: