Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Oh yeah.... global premiere on 6th November?? How does that work for UK as movie is supposed to be opening on 23rd of October???! :? I am really going to try and go next year to the London premiere. I still regret opting out of SF's Albert Hall one...
As far as I can see it will not open in UK before 6th November. Seems the movie will open all around the word on that day.
Doesn't mean there will be a premiere earlier, because they do it all the time.
Premier of the latest Hobbit was on 1st December in London, but the movie opens on 12th December.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Aw, boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :wink: I could have sworn Sam referred to an October opening date at the PC.... I know it's only a couple of weeks but... I shall sulk now... (not really... :wink: :lol: )
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Now that you mention it..... I have to rewatch and listen carefully...

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

Daily Mail is as bad as the Sun

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ectre.html
I could swear I posted a comment about this but I can't find it. But looking at the pics in this article, don't you think it looks like they fiddled with the pic of Daniel to make his face look fat??
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Whatever, like i said, its something to completely ignore. Why bother with those idiots?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dave Bautista said he auditioned with a scene from CR.
I wonder which one?
SmittenDramaKitten

God, yes SG! I watched Guardians of the Galaxy AND CR last night... During GotG, I saw Bautista getting thrown around like a rag doll by his enemies when he is such a BIG guy. :shock: I wondered, 'Will Daniel get to do that in Spectre?' 8) :lol:

I am already experiencing A LOT of anticipation around Spectre and barely even one shot is in the can yet!! How am I going to wait until next October / November time and cope with such desperate anticipation?!! :shock: :wink:
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:God, yes SG! I watched Guardians of the Galaxy AND CR last night...
Off topic: I follow only one person on twitter, Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty. Very talented singer/songwriter and a great guy. Funny and a huge supporter of animal causes. Such a coincidence that last night he posted:

Watching GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY with my 16 year old. Chris Pratt leaves his Walkman behind. My son says "he left his iPod?" I die a little.

:lol:
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Andrew Scott won Bifa best supporting actor last night for his film Pride, which also won best film.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten

Has anyone heard any further news / rumour about who is singing the Bond Theme? Maybe they don't reveal that for a few more months yet...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Has anyone heard any further news / rumour about who is singing the Bond Theme? Maybe they don't reveal that for a few more months yet...
Spectre's Sam Mendes: 'I know who's singing new James Bond movie theme'

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news ... z3LLzMkmWL
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Spectre: 7 Predictions About The Plot

http://whatculture.com/film/spectre-7-p ... s-plot.php