007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh boy :roll: :lol:

@northcoast - that's just how I feel. I don't mean to lecture, but those idiots make me angry in a way. :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Bond Girl special: Naomie Harris, Lea Seydoux and Monica Bellucci on Spectre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DojreBHFroA

Naomi says she's stuck in Pinewood, no filming work on location.
Looks like Moneypenny stays behind the desk in this one.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you, Cass, for your British perspective! It was especially interesting to read the official complaint by Premier PR on behalf of Daniel. I remember when that DM article was posted. Wow, now with Google Street View, one could simply comb the streets via computer.

And good grief, he wears jumpers all the time to nice events. I think the best responses are where readers point out that he's Daniel on stage, not James. And there was wearing a tie; it's just that most of it was covered. To tell you the truth, when I think of the event, the things that come to mind are that gif from toe to head, his wonderful haircut, his face, voice, and boy, was he happy or what??!!. What more could a woman as for?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I really HATE the Daily Mail.... not just for blasting Daniel... they really are a bunch of pompous A-holes who wouldn't know decent reporting if it sat on them... :evil: :x

Daniel was dressed casually at the PC... he looked sensational (that was MY first thought), he was relaxed, confident and happy... GOOD FOR HIM! :clapclap:

Those fuckers at DM are just jealous... :roll:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

They obviously want to make him look bad, but still there's the aspect of runnbg a business and making money. Don't photos of Daniel help sell? I don't get it.
josie

Post by josie »

Oh how I hate this news. Daniel just looked great. What is the sweater to be bad for now. The customer is and I hope it does not bother him.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

josie wrote:Oh how I hate this news. Daniel just looked great. What is the sweater to be bad for now. The customer is and I hope it does not bother him.
I can't imagine it bothering him one bit. It's such a silly thing. I, too, think he and his jumper looked fabulous together! I think Daniel cares what his peers and professional critics think, but I don't think he cares what Internet troll think.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

A few of the Sunday papers picked up on the jumper thingy too :(
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:A few of the Sunday papers picked up on the jumper thingy too :(
In a bit flabbergasted because I think it looked great. He wears those all the time and looks very nice. It's not like he has a bulging pot belly to go with it.
Last edited by sf2la on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I just hope that Daniel DOES manage to rise above all this stupid shit and recognises that people ARE talking about their excitement for the movie and not just his fucking wardrobe. There was nothing wrong with his dress on 04/12. :roll: I also hope that he does not think that everyone is against him before shooting has even started. And if anyone DOES have anything negative to say, there are people who are willing to fight for him.... people like US.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, dont worry, he couldnt care less after what he survived for CR. He will just feel, that hisdislike for those papers is correct.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Oh, dont worry, he couldnt care less after what he survived for CR. He will just feel, that hisdislike for those papers is correct.
Totally. He couldn't care less. About jumper comments. He has the world by the tail, and he knows it.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I've always felt that Daniel's wearing of sweaters/jumpers as being kind of sweet and old fashioned. He wears them a lot in interviews and in his personal life. And he looks damn fine in them! :wink:
Wag More, Bark Less

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Image Image
Image Image