Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Like you, GG, I couldn't care less who plays Bond after Daniel. I'm not even curious as to who that might be and won't be paying attention to any news that comes out about it. I'm a Dan fan, not a Bond fan.
Yup and must say, I hope, the next won't surpass him :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pretty much, what I think

Those in Hollywood who are citing freedom of expression are missing a bigger picture. Yes, freedom of expression is our cornerstone, but if you aren’t around to enjoy those freedoms, it is a moot point. Consider this for a moment — the question everyone faced was simple: Was releasing a movie worth the risk of even one life and the potential liability that comes for the entire industry? There is such a thing as being legally liable if you can anticipate risk of injury to others and you disregard that and move forward. All the studios and the theater owners could anticipate possible injury and risk to others because of the threat levied by the hackers.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/sony-hack-a ... 201331953/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I've just been watching a 'reportage' news program on TV.... the guy basically said the worst that has happened is that the general public are going to miss out on a second rate American comedy if Sony is forced to cancel it. Just by seeing silent scenes from the movie, I reckon the movie is in pretty poor taste anyway. I hope Sony don't run with it. They can afford to cut their losses by doing this surely?

I've also seen the front page of The Sunday Times and one of their headlines is "The name is Elba, Idris Elba..." I haven't read the story, I just saw it on TV....

Like many others here, I think that NO-ONE but Daniel can play Bond. The point is moot of who is going to play JB after him because I will never see another Bond movie when Daniel 'hangs up' the holster...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, to be matter of factly, of course, others can AND will. Just not yet.

What i don't understand is, that Sony and Co even discuss him. Even if Daniel stepped down after Spectre, he will already be too old.

Personally I think, there is a chance, that he will. And maybe, its for the bettter. Why not leave on a high (jopefully) note and when on top.

Its not, that we won't see him again. There is probably Tattoo and surely others to come. Maybe he feels liberated in his choices without still being Bond. I have a feeling, he will.

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I truly think the possibility that Spectre is Daniel's last Bond movie is very high. Go out on top and move on to other things.
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here you can read the data for the shootings and have a clip. The guy is just making PR for Sölden, but its an amazing location for sure.

http://www.gruenwald-resort.com/news-ne ... d-Soelden/

SmittenDramaKitten

Wow, thanks GG! 8) That is a BEAUTIFUL place... but very COLD I'm sure. There is so much snow! :shock: It's what you might call 'photogenic'... another reason why 'Spectre' is such an exciting prospect....

:hyper:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I really hope Spectre isn't Daniel's last Bond movie. If he could do a 5th movie I would die a happy woman! :lol:
Alina

Post by Alina »

I doubt all the "Elba" gossip, I have a feeling that someone just made it all up. Elba isn't and never will be Bond. He'll be too old in the first place. Besides, I don't get all the excitement about this guy, I don't find him even a tad attractive and he doesn't look Bond to me at all.

I hope Daniel will make one more, there were rumours that 24 and 25 will be somehow connected, so the possibility is high :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Thanks for that GG... 8) ... The article seems confident that Daniel will be shooting skiing scenes in this location... I would love to see this too and so I am quite excited about it.... :D

...AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T HURT HIMSELF!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the skiing will mostly be done by the stung men. :wink:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:I think, the skiing will mostly be done by the stung men. :wink:
For me...I think the same.
I hope, I remember correct, it was an interview during TGC Daniel said...no, he...would sit down and slide on his ar** down the hill.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You cannot learn how to ski well in a very short time. He is a born athlete, so he will be able to do a few short scenes convincingly, but that's it.