Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Hmm I wonder where he was off to?
I noticed that Mr Craig senior spent a few days in London recently, probably catching up with son no.1.
Looks more like his arriving from somewhere.
Coming...going...at least someone snapped a photo. :twisted:
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks for the picture! I love seeing him do casual stuff. Organic food - he's taking good care of himself, I wonder what's in the lunch box.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

Pic taken on 28th November in London

Daniel Craig was spotted out in London with a bag of organic veg from Riverfords organic farm shop. His driver handed him a take away lunchbox.

Ah, so this pic was PRE Spectre PC etc... still nice though. :) Have the eagle eyed among you noticed that Daniel is wearing glasses... PROPER glasses? Leads me to want to know if he is naturally short sighted or if it's "old age"? I also wanna know if he wears contact lenses.... because I do too!!! He looks good in glasses... I thought so in Enduring Love & GDT... 8) :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Kitten, if he weren't wearing contacts, he couldn't be without glasses.

But some people like to leave them off for a bit at times. I suppose, its old age, which is normal.

Nice pic and good to see he sticks with proper food.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

I may be missing the point here but I didn't realise he wore contacts OR glasses.... If he IS short / long sighted, then obviously he needs to be wearing one or the other! :shock: :oops: .... Does everyone else know that he wears either of them? Our man is always full of surprises... I love finding out new things about him. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sometimes I can't follow you. Are you really saying, you missed all the times, he was wearing glasses or what do you mean?

And as you said, if he wears glasses like this, it shows, that he NEEDS them, so when he is without them, he needs something else, which can only be contacs.

We have seen him with glasses from, I think, NY ASR time, when he first came out with the Potter ones. At least, that's the first time I remember.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi D_C. I believe, we were not at all criticising him for it, Kitten seems to just wonder he had them at all. Dunno...like I said, I wasn't sure what she meant.

SmittenDramaKitten

Oh Good Grief. :evil: The only point I was making was that I did not know Daniel wore glasses / contact lenses in real life that's all! :shock: I only knew Daniel wore them in GDT. I wear them myself for goodness sake! I certainly had no intention of causing confusion or upset. :? SORRY.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But we have seen him wearing glasses in real life quite a few times. Thats all. No reason to be pissed at me for mentioning it :twisted: like DC said, the last fime with the terrible striped suit and terrible, too big glasses.

Sorry, if I upset you, but i was sure, i had misunderstood you. :(
Still, i apologize.

Alina

Post by Alina »

The very first time when I suspected he might wear glasses was when I was watching a GDT interview and the interviewer asked him if he ever solved any puzzles/mysteries in real life and Daniel laughed and said 'yes, when I can't find my glasses' or 'when I don't know where my glasses are'. Sorry for the inaccurate quote, but I don't have the time to search for it at the moment. Anyway, it was the very first time and it actually caught my attention, I thought to myself - 'oh, so he wears glasses, cute' and instanlty pictured him with glasses and liked it :)

I didn't like the Potter glasses, I think glasses, especially on a man who is so manly and has such distinctive facial features, should be inconspicuous, almost unnoticeable, on no account should they dominate the face and be the first thing we see - that's a BIG 'no-no'. :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

The first time I remember was back in September 2009

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Alina

Post by Alina »

Oh, I can't recall this one, thanks Dunda :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Yep, his Harry Potter glasses from A Steady Rain days.
Alina

Post by Alina »

In one of my previous posts I said that I didn't like his 'Potter' glasses - actually I meant those he wore recently with the pinstripe suit. The ASR ones are not bad.