007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX ladies. I´m glad you like my work. :D You´re all welcome! ;)
sf2la wrote:....D_C for your movie poster magic. I just have one small request - could you please swap out the PG-13 rating with an NC-17? :twisted:
NC-17 rating? Not yet. This is James Bond not the sucker "Fifty Shades of Grey". This shit has NC-17 and you will see.... nothing!! :lol:

The last Bond Films has PG-13 rating. It works perfect, and it will work with Spectre again. :thumbup:
NOOOOOO!!! Skyfall, despite being a great movie, IMO, was completely void of anything sexual. It was not perfect. In that department, it could have been rated a G. It got the PG-13 for violence. We ladies want to see more of Mr. Bond's skin!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Edit
Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

sf2la wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:THX ladies. I´m glad you like my work. :D You´re all welcome! ;)
sf2la wrote:....D_C for your movie poster magic. I just have one small request - could you please swap out the PG-13 rating with an NC-17? :twisted:
NC-17 rating? Not yet. This is James Bond not the sucker "Fifty Shades of Grey". This shit has NC-17 and you will see.... nothing!! :lol:

The last Bond Films has PG-13 rating. It works perfect, and it will work with Spectre again. :thumbup:
NOOOOOO!!! Skyfall, despite being a great movie, IMO, was completely void of anything sexual. It was not perfect. In that department, it could have been rated a G. It got the PG-13 for violence. We ladies want to see more of Mr. Bond's skin!
I watched Skyfall last night and I totally agree with you Sf.... :stick_iagree:

SF is great in a very polished kind of way. Maybe when they say they have to work hard to top it, they mean in terms of box office. Daniel was absolutely mesmerising and sexy in SF but in no way were there enough 'kit off' scenes. The hotel room in Macau, the beach at Turkey and the shower scene with Severine was the best they could manage. I almost feel that the directors / producers hold back too much. There's far more to Daniel than a great body but, if he is in your movie, you should make the most of him in EVERY sense. :wink: :twisted: I still think SF is my 2nd favourite Bond after CR, with QOS being the 3rd. Only CR managed to step up to the plate in delivering Daniel as A WHOLE. I am hoping Spectre will be my Number One. 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Edit
Yes, seems it was for the BBC television series London Spy, not SPECTRE.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Edit
Yes, seems it was for the BBC television series London Spy, not SPECTRE.
yup....I thought it didn't look quite right. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

She is definitely beautiful!
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Found online. Art by Bijit Barat.

Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The Circle Club @ ilariocitton 14m14 minutes ago View translation
# SPECTRE now filming with Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci on the terrace Gasparelli the Capitol. # jamesbond in # Rome .

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I thought, they would start with the photocall. Wonder when that will take place .

But good to see him, kicking and alive :wink:

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Looks like he's going to have an interview now for AreaNews.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:thumbup:

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

GOOD NEWS!!!

The SPECTRE photo call is taking place this afternoon in Rome. Photos will appear on international newswires later today.

:D