SPECTRE - heavy spoiler pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its strange to see actors and crew as a big crowd. When do they actually shoot? But interesting. Thanks Marketto. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
But I'm pretty sure the guy on the right side is Bautista

Dave Bautista tweeted this today. Looks like he's in Paris.

https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status ... 7277906944
well to much beared on the real Bautista, so....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote: And what about that half kissing pic? :shock:
In France and Italy they kiss on the cheeks when they say goodbye. And it's how it looks like together with her different hair and the flowers there. Could be also her last day on set.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, Aactually I doubt, her role is that small. And you might bring flowers for a funeral, but I was somehow wondering, that Bond and her character knew each other, for some reason.

Lea was in Austria with Dave. Now its Monicas turn in Italy, together with, it seems, Waltz, who some say, begins shooting todsay. Lets hope, we get more pics today. Yesterdays were just great.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:Hm, Aactually I doubt, her role is that small. And you might bring flowers for a funeral, but I was somehow wondering, that Bond and her character knew each other, for some reason.

Lea was in Austria with Dave. Now its Monicas turn in Italy, together with, it seems, Waltz, who some say, begins shooting todsay. Lets hope, we get more pics today. Yesterdays were just great.
But maybe she has her last day with Daniel. Seems like is was HIS goodbye gift for her not from the crew. They only shoot that one funeral scene and look at the hair which is different in the kissing picture. We also don't no how many scenes they shot in Pinewood. And I believe the main girl will be Lea. Monica is probably only there to have some contrast to Lea who could be almost Daniels daughter from the age to pleasure the older female audience.

It would also make more sense if she has more scenes with Waltz who plays problably the villain and she is also playing a villain. Look at her name. Her characters last name is Sciarra which means quarrel or dispute. She definately plays some troublemaker that's for sure. Also Lucia/Lucy means Light but it could be also a little hint to Lucifer if you take the first four letters.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe, we will find out. :wink:

Monica, Craig and Waltz at dinner last night:

MI6

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Swagger :twisted:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ooh thanks. Looks like Rome will turn up trumps for pics. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I'll carry on where GG left off....

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

thank you so much for the pics and analysis. I've been hard pressed to visit here but there are some delights coming out of Rome. It looks like a rich tapestry being woven. So nice to see him back in the saddle, in great clothes, legs apart, and looking like the bad sexy ass that you wouldn't kick out of bed for a moment
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow, this look, says it all.
Sylvia's girl wrote:Image
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

bumblebee wrote:thank you so much for the pics and analysis. I've been hard pressed to visit here but there are some delights coming out of Rome. It looks like a rich tapestry being woven. So nice to see him back in the saddle, in great clothes, legs apart, and looking like the bad sexy ass that you wouldn't kick out of bed for a moment
:stick_iagree: Mrs Bee! :twisted: :D No matter where he is or what he's doing, he always manages to look so stylish.... AND HOT!!! :twisted:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007