007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, you guys. NICE! :D
Good they take good care of him security wise. It seems like an easy thing to do, but better play it save.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

A few more...

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks for these new pics! 8) I've been thinking that I hope the opening sequence of Spectre is going to be really spectacular. :o I had a 'vision' last night that that opening sequence was filmed in the mountains of Austria. I would love to see a 'Big Reveal' of Daniel at the start of the movie, almost as if it was his first time playing the part. What I 'saw' was a spectacular stunt then a luscious close-up as Daniel rips off a ski mask. :twisted: But what do I know? :dunno: I will know nothing real about the movie until I see it! :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...and "Action!"
I :D :D :D love to see all that new pics!
Thank you to all of you!
Angua

Post by Angua »

Here I am, trying to stay spoiler free on the one hand and being needy for every little piece and picture for that man on the other ... and then I saw these ... OMG! Danny on a leash! Image

And that pinterest-link: It's obviously quite a spoiler but I'm so excited! Image
EDIT: I just saw the pinterest link on the macbook (was on mobile before) and it's not as spoilery as I thought it was. On the first look I thought Dan was wearing the skeleton-suit but it's the guy standing behind him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its a decision to be made, what is more important to you. The film, which is about 2 hours 20 or months of production shots, vids, featurettes and then some. Who knows, when or if the next one is coming. Personally I have developped a method to follow but still not spoil myelf on everything. Its possible. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Angua

Post by Angua »

Germangirl wrote:I think, its a decision to be made, what is more important to you. The film, which is about 2 hours 20 or months of production shots, vids, featurettes and then some. Who knows, when or if the next one is coming. Personally I have developped a method to follow but still not spoil myelf on everything. Its possible. :D
Yeah, that's exactly it: I don't want to miss out on all the pre-release excitement. Part of all the fun is the whole speculating and hoping and wishing and squeeing, isn't it? ;)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Jana66 wrote:...and "Action!"
Thank you to all of you!
Jana,
Qué emocionante que están celebrando el día de los muertos.
no en el mes correcto, pero es divertido que están poniendo mis vacaciones favorito en la trama de la película
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@tboss,
what does it mean :) ?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Thank you to all of you!
Jana,
no en el mes correcto, pero es divertido que están poniendo mis vacaciones favorito en la trama de la película
I love that they are using Day of the dead as a scene in Spectre. It's one of my favorite holidays in Mexico.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Thank you to all of you!
Jana,
I love that they are using Day of the dead as a scene in Spectre. It's one of my favorite holidays in Mexico.
@tboss,
thank you!