THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FROM MONDAY. Backup forum link here.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Danielcraigss has done that already. Look a few posts above. You can register tjete, but i wouldnt want to be without a forum. Maybe because I jardly ever use fb.

We can have both

Sorry for the tipos. Smartphone
:stick_iagree: Me neither.

I corrected one spelling mistake for you GG!! :oops: :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

:stick_iagree: I do tend to agree with you also DC.... for me, I'm just trying to cover all points of contact.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:What have you all with this stupid Facebook? I can live very well without this crap! A Froum is the better way !!!
Many people use and love it and I am very grazeful, dcss made the effort.
I already joined and will make sure to not forget about it.

We need a forum to hopefully have a home for us and the new fans, who hopefully will join.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Daniel_Craig wrote:What have you all with this stupid Facebook? I can live very well without this crap! A Froum is the better way !!!
Facebook may be stupid for you but as GG said, a lot of people use it and love it. So do I !
So please respect people who loves it. I don't like Twitter but I don't say it's stupid... :roll:
ImageImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Make assurance double sure....

The Back Up forum is owned by Lu, who is not longer activ here.
I can't make sure it will available forever so.....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu is on Facebook and connected with a few of us, I'll let her know.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda, I asked Lu if she'd mind reaching out to you either here or on the backup site about the admin of that page.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Hi Everyone!

Lu has pretty much given over the backup forum to us to use as we wish. I believe it may be a Microsoft backed option, so I don't think it'll be going anywhere, any time soon.

I'll give her a heads up as well BB.

Here's hoping that all the old data can be migrated 'gracefully' for lack of a better word.

Hugs to everyone. I spent quite a bit of time here since 2006. Yup, that's when I stumbled upon D2D. It'd be a shame to lose total contact. Love that there's something in place to be used as a bridge.

Thanks D for taking on such a responsibility.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine, get over to the backup site and make the man a bacon sandwich, will you? He needs something familiar in his new home!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:Elaine, get over to the backup site and make the man a bacon sandwich, will you? He needs something familiar in his new home!
Fish Fingers!
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Elaine, get over to the backup site and make the man a bacon sandwich, will you? He needs something familiar in his new home!
Fish Fingers!
And Daddies Sauce!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Fish Fingers!
And Daddies Sauce!
Crazy!
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Hi everyone. I was so sorry to hear about DTD having to shut down. BOO!

You are welcome to use the back up forum. I have never tampered with it, but I also haven't kept it up to date. I'm happy to make GG and Dunda or whoever likes to be an administrator over there, if I can figure out how to do it!!

I just logged in over there and I'm looking over the admin panel. Or maybe GG and Dunda are already admins? Sadly I am NOT computer savvy at all.

But no worries. It's yours to use as long as you need it, to change, upgrade, whatever you like.
My books!