THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FROM MONDAY. Backup forum link here.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Okay, I figured it out and it looks like Dunda is already an admin over there, so all should be well.

Please change whatever you like!
My books!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you everyone who is working to save this absolute treasure of information, from Daniel news, photos, vids, blogs, EVERYTHING and EVERYONE here!! Scary times!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Fish Fingers!
And Daddies Sauce!
Crazy!
Image :lol:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It was such a help back then, when you created it, Lu, and it sure is now.

Its good, Dunda has control over it, so we can change around, if we like. :wink:

Waving in your direction, Lu and Elaine :wave:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:Thank you everyone who is working to save this absolute treasure of information, from Daniel news, photos, vids, blogs, EVERYTHING and EVERYONE here!! Scary times!
Ditto ditto ditto!!!
Hopefully all will work out. Dunda has always been our smartypants, and thank her so much for all her work!!!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

May I ask,
all the post I made...I will lost it? And every news...I saw here? Also all my pages of my member blog? Uhhh, what?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad you got here in time, jana.

No, not necessarely. Dunda and Elaine have made a backup download, but Dunda has to get into detail to see, how much or if everything is saved.

My last info from her was, that she haden't had the time yet, but will do so, of course, as soon as possible.

Whatever is saved will be tranferred to the new forum, not the backup one.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..