007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I watched it with closed eyes :lol: but it was nice listening to DC talking.

Must say, I am fairly unspoiled this time. Haven't watched closely any of the featurettes, since they hardly contained any Daniel anyway. So, no big deal :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:I watched it with closed eyes :lol: but it was nice listening to DC talking.

Must say, I am fairly unspoiled this time. Haven't watched closely any of the featurettes, since they hardly contained any Daniel anyway. So, no big deal :twisted:
It's from Antovolk, he's a member on the MI6 site, and like Marketto, he comes up with some useful info.
I wish I could be like you. I have to know everything and watch everything.
It's my nature, I can't leave it alone. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I watched it with closed eyes :lol: but it was nice listening to DC talking.

It's from Antovolk, he's a member on the MI6 site, and like Marketto, he comes up with some useful info.
I wish I could be like you. I have to know everything and watch everything.
It's my nature, I can't leave it alone. :wink:
LOL, yes, I posted it (always with DTD signed) and Antovolk told me, I was too late :lol: That is because I don't pay close attention. Best way to NOT do it. I am not even sure, I will watch the final trailer. I watched the last, but its so close to the film, that i can wait a bit longer and be - hopefully - pleasantly surprised. I will watch the film all by myself the first time (the way I wanted it to be) then probably with my daughter and then a few times with Dunda in O-tone. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Love the First and the Text about the swearing :lol: too funny. Sam will end up sounding like Daniel. :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I don't worry about spoilers... (one of the few things I don't worry about...!) :roll: :oops: ........ Like SG, I have to see and watch anything when it becomes available. :D I will have forgotten what I see now by the time I get to the movie anyway... :wink:
Angua

Post by Angua »

Thanks for those!
I ordered my issue of empire and I sure hope it arrives soon! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I so hope for someone making real good scans. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:The last vlog :D

http://www.007.com/the-action-of-spectre/
Do I watch it or not? DO I WATCH IT OR NOT?????? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I didn't. Just through my fingers. Very little Daniel in it, so not worth the spoiling.

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:I didn't. Just through my fingers. Very little Daniel in it, so not worth the spoiling.
I´m weak, since you´d said it´ll be a little of Dan in it I saw it. Can´t regret it since it´s a lot of fun :D
CAN´T WAIT TILL NOVEMBER!!! This is torture!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marketto007;492475 wrote:Image

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Here's the full album with all the new photos from EMPIRE: http://imgur.com/a/Fx6zZ
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Marketto :blowkiss:

Now, is I only could get the text now :twisted: