Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cassandra wrote:I have just been listening to Mark Kermode on BBC Radio 5, broadcast in front of an audience from the Empire Leicester Square. He has given Spectre a great review.

Daniel gave a good interview with Simon Mayo. I watched the video.

Will post more later.
There were videos from the Kermode gig? I only listened to the life stream.

Boooahhhh, I was more anxious about Kermodes review than about my marks at school :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thankfully we are nowhere crazy :rotfl:

Me too, I had him in the back of my mind all the time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

The programme is now on iPlayer

Kermode and Mayo's Film Review

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06j0c5q#play

Although this was a radio broadcast there was a webcam in the Empire Leicester Square and I watched the live screening of the 2-hour programme on my laptop. Sam Mendes joined Kermode and Mayo to talk about Spectre. Mark Kermode's review of Spectre and the filmed interview with Daniel and Simon Mayo took place in the last half hour of the programme. Daniel's short interview was shown to the audience on the iMax screen.

The interview with Daniel starts at about 01:45:00 and Mark Kermode's review at around 01:51:00. I expect short clips will turn up soon.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Daniel and Sam on 7 News.

Nothing particularly new, though slightly surprising they're flogging the film this early. It's not out till 12 November in Australia.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Saw a few clips of the graham norton show....Its quiet funny :lol:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

He looked very relaxed on Graham Norton though we did have to suffer Sam Smith singing that dreadful dreary song :shock:
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Not a collective we, I enjoyed the song, with the orchestration it was beautiful to me
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, it does have an impact. I am looking forward to hearing it in the theater. Nov. 4 :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

honeyjes wrote:Not a collective we, I enjoyed the song, with the orchestration it was beautiful to me
The song has quit gerown on me. I didn't like or not like it at the beginning. I'm sure within the movie it'll make completely sense like Sam siad on GN.

By the way I didn't know that guy before Spectre and I have to say I liked him on GN a LOT.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'd kiss all his boo-boo's better.... :blowkiss:
SolaceRoyale007

Post by SolaceRoyale007 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0361ysd

Daniel Craig interview, Oct 23rd 2015
Credit:SR007
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is actually one of the best. Halfway decent questions and right away, you get a decent Craig interview.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is actually one of the best. Halfway decent questions and right away, you get a decent Craig interview.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »