Behind the Bond (Comic Relief 2015)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Northcoast, so we need a bad sketch to get you to show up? :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Image
OMG, are you kidding. Mildly humorous is all I can say.
The fact they raised money is the main thing. Doesn't matter what they did it all for a good cause.
I have to agree.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was totally confused by the point of the joke.... :? I thought I might have 'lost the plot' somewhere .... I've just had a quick look on the MI6 website and cannot see any remarks detrimental or otherwise on there.... but then, I am not currently a registered member.

The fact that the Spectre crew took part is still the main thing to take away from this.... 8)
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Germangirl wrote:Northcoast, so we need a bad sketch to get you to show up? :evil:
Did you miss me??? Was away on vacation to Florida. It was 1 degree F when I left Cleveland, 80's the whole time in Florida. Ahhhhhhh! It's been one hell of a winter!
Wag More, Bark Less

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

My anticipation wasn't high after reading your comments. But it still disappointed me. The only funny line was the Paddington line from Whishaw. I mean with a classic theme like Bond you definitively can come up with something more funny.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Northcoast wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Northcoast, so we need a bad sketch to get you to show up? :evil:
Did you miss me??? Was away on vacation to Florida. It was 1 degree F when I left Cleveland, 80's the whole time in Florida. Ahhhhhhh! It's been one hell of a winter!
Yes, sure. See here: From27 Feb. under "Just asking"
Germangirl wrote:Hannah?
And where is Northcoast? You people stuck with us during the dry spell and now, you are gone?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Germangirl wrote:
Northcoast wrote:
Yes, sure. See here: From27 Feb. under "Just asking"
Germangirl wrote:Hannah?
And where is Northcoast? You people stuck with us during the dry spell and now, you are gone?
I don't want to know too much about Spectre so I've been avoiding any posts about it. I want to be surprised when the movie comes out.
Wag More, Bark Less

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:
The fact they raised money is the main thing. Doesn't matter what they did it all for a good cause.
I have to agree.
Agreed, but with the talent involved and should-be excellent script writers, this should have been FUNNY. It looks like an intermediate schooler's attempt at editing, and the humor could only be appreciated by a child, IMO. Kids laugh out loud at dumb stuff like that. Ice lost count of the number of times I've watched the Cathetine Tate one. But at least the Bind crew did 'something.' I just think very little effort was put into it and no 'live' Daniel either.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Alina wrote:
I have to agree.
Agreed, but with the talent involved and should-be excellent script writers, this should have been FUNNY. It looks like an intermediate schooler's attempt at editing, and the humor could only be appreciated by a child, IMO. Kids laugh out loud at dumb stuff like that. Ice lost count of the number of times I've watched the Cathetine Tate one. But at least the Bind crew did 'something.' I just think very little effort was put into it and no 'live' Daniel either.
Oh well, I think we all had high expectations. I was hoping for some sort of interaction between Roger and Daniel.
They probably filmed their parts on different days. At least it's all publicity. :wink:
Angua

Post by Angua »

I can't seem to find a proper quality version of the 2015 Comic Relief. Can anyone help me out, please? :peace:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I wished.
Maybe someone else can help.

Angua

Post by Angua »

Thank you anyway 😘
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Angua wrote:I can't seem to find a proper quality version of the 2015 Comic Relief. Can anyone help me out, please? :peace:
Hope you can view it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/comi ... gs-5330489