Daniel slams plastics

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Sorry girls, but I couldn't resist :lol:

Look the first clip (Part 1) Elaine has posted here:

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... php?t=1401

It obvious that he has nothing against lesbians :twisted: :lol:

I hope I haven't offend anybody by posting this, but this line came instantly cross my mind regarding this discussion.

:lol:
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Oh ok , then it is ok if he meant transvestites... ?

I was watchig The View yesterday and they were saying how we all say dumb things in private . ( apparently Dog the Bounty hunter called the gf of his son the N word ) He didn't do it on his show but it got out and they took his show off the air . Who here has never said something a little racist in private before ?

Dan knew this was for print . I don't think he is used to censoring himself . He can't possibly live up to the standards we set for him . It was a poor choice of words but so far no one seems to have picked up on it in the media . I guess no one cares if you slam lesbiens ...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Oh ok , then it is ok if he meant transvestites... ?
Laredo, I totally agree with you. It's not ok neither for transvestites nor for lesbians.
And yes, I think everybody has said something racist in private before, because people sometimes tend to speak without thinking.
And yes, he knew it was for print, but we can not be sure that he has said it that way and meant it that way...
laredo wrote:I guess no one cares if you slam lesbiens ...
this could be the sad truth :?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Oh ok , then it is ok if he meant transvestites... ?

I was watchig The View yesterday and they were saying how we all say dumb things in private . ( apparently Dog the Bounty hunter called the gf of his son the N word ) He didn't do it on his show but it got out and they took his show off the air . Who here has never said something a little racist in private before ?

Dan knew this was for print . I don't think he is used to censoring himself . He can't possibly live up to the standards we set for him . It was a poor choice of words but so far no one seems to have picked up on it in the media . I guess no one cares if you slam lesbiens ...
I did not get the impression he was 'slamming' lesbians. You said it yourself, he made an off-color comment about not wanting to look like one.
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Is'nt not wanting to look like one a slam ? This is why we are argueing about it in the first place is it not ?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Is'nt not wanting to look like one a slam ? This is why we are argueing about it in the first place is it not ?
Arguing? I guess I don't consider it a slam. Only my opinion.
Crazy!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

He didn't even say he doesn't want to look "like a lesbian". He added "big sister". Not a wise choice of words either, but I guess what he meant was older men looking effeminate and artificial after having several surgeries. Some of them do look like freaks, undoubtedly.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

Anglophile wrote:He didn't even say he doesn't want to look "like a lesbian". He added "big sister". Not a wise choice of words either, but I guess what he meant was older men looking effeminate and artificial after having several surgeries. Some of them do look like freaks, undoubtedly.
Yes Anglo, I totally agree with you. These words are not a good choise, there is no doubt about it :roll: , but I'm sure that what he meant...
FM