007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:If you want to see that opening tracking shot, go and see the movie again!!! :o :lol: I don't agree with pirate copies being up/downloaded. It harms the movie industry. Sorry Dcss. That's just me.
:blush: :dunno:
:stick_iagree:

Same for me ! Go and watch it again guys ! :) Pirate copies are not just ILLEGAL but it damages a lot the movie industrie. And over all it's poor quality !
ImageImageImage
Angua

Post by Angua »

Someone posted the musical opening sequence of Spectre on youtube. Don't think it will be there for long ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oneFP-NYK_U

It's an astonishing good quality.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It sure is. Thanks Anqua. Now we linger a bit over the few naked parts :twisted:

But apart from the high tones, I really, really like the song.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Angua

Post by Angua »

yeah, nekkid parts ... om nom nom ... the fewer we get the more we cherish them :lol:
I still hate that song but I can ignore it while oggling the pretty ;)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Mmmmmmmmmm .... :twisted: :twisted:
That moment will be put on pause for some long minutes when I get the BR.... :wink:

I can't watch that too many times as its making me want to watch the full movie again.... the promise of all the good things to come that those titles offer...
:sigh:
They are already listing the BR on Amazon. No date obviously but I am hoping we will have it by the beginning of March. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Mmmmmmmmmm .... :twisted: :twisted:
That moment will be put on pause for some long minutes when I get the BR.... :wink:

I can't watch that too many times as its making me want to watch the full movie again.... the promise of all the good things to come that those titles offer...
:sigh:
They are already listing the BR on Amazon. No date obviously but I am hoping we will have it by the beginning of March. :D
That would be nice, you could get it for your birthday. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Lucky Lea...

SmittenDramaKitten

Lucky indeed! :sigh: :twisted:

Yes SG... Happy Birthday to me!!! :D :twisted: :twisted:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What a waste indeed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

TOTAL WASTE!!!!! Just unbelievable. I'd love to know who was responsible for that call. Stupid. Bond has a female fan base like me - it's not for the cars, explosions, or Bond girls. And it didn't happen until Daniel. I 'think' that body just might have had something to to with it!!! ;-) There was no one partially undressed in Spectre. The Bond boys should be disappointed.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Here are some shots I took.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Now to see THAT in motion. :thud:

SmittenDramaKitten

Yes, or to see the actual shooting of the titles that Daniel did with ... is it Daniel Kleinman or have I just got the name Daniel on the brain?? :? :oops: They clearly did not have a stunt double for that! :wink: :twisted:
bubita

Post by bubita »