Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

bubita wrote:Hope Sam wins.
On a different note "The Club" from Chile was nominated for best foreign- Language film. :D :clapclap:
Yes! Initially I was very disappointed by the song. After giving it a break and then listening to it a lot I had a complete change of heart. :lol: I didn't at all expect to but I really fell in love with the song.

I'm happy about Finland's nomination! 'The Fencer' is a very lovely, warm-hearted, beautiful film and I love the director's style. I don't believe it has any chance to win or to get an Oscar nomination, it's too conventional, I think, so good luck to the Chilean film and all other nominees :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks much GG :D
@Madeleine I think both film have the chance of winning. I´ll be thinking of you when watching the Golden Globes.
Do we know if Dan is going to show up there?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita wrote:Thanks much GG :D
@Madeleine I think both film have the chance of winning. I´ll be thinking of you when watching the Golden Globes.
I doubt it, because Rachel has got no nod. :(
Last time with Adele, he was only there, because she was nominated as well.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
:cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
:comfort:

I hope, the papz don't get him now. He might have grown that white stubble and probably looks like Santa :lol:

But thinking of it "Santa, I got a wish or two, only YOU can fulfill :twisted: "
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I doubt it, because Rachel has got no nod. :(
:comfort:

I hope, the papz don't get him now. He might have grown that white stubble and probably looks like Santa :lol:

But thinking of it "Santa, I got a wish or two, only YOU can fulfill :twisted: "
Nice though t:twisted: Well, he said he is available now, wonder if he does bachelorette parties 8)
Angua

Post by Angua »

bubita wrote: Nice though :twisted: Well, he said he is available now, wonder if he does bachelorette parties 8)
:rotfl:
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'Writings on the Wall' is one of 74 songs that have advanced to the next stage in the Oscars 'Original Song' category.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Yay!!
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Daniel has received a Critics Choice Award nomination 'Best Actor in an Action Movie' for 'SPECTRE'.

Sam Smith has also been nomination for 'Best Song' for 'Writings on the Wall'.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wow, that is fantastic. First of all, he will have to get his pfa over there - hopefully, 2nd, its a nice appreciation, too. He wont win, I think, probably Pratt or Cruise, bit anyeay. Delighted.

Thanks Red.

BTW - as I read it, theyx didn't like the film but did like HiM in it and so expressed it.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

GREAT NEWS!!! :D 8) He should SO win.... :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:Wow, that is fantastic. First of all, he will have to get his pfa over there - hopefully, 2nd, its a nice appreciation, too. He wont win, I think, probably Pratt or Cruise, bit anyeay. Delighted.

Thanks Red.

BTW - as I read it, theyx didn't like the film but did like HiM in it and so expressed it.
New perspective. Didn't he win9n 2012 and didn't even show up?

Yes, looked it up, was so. So, he won't show up this time either, even more so, when his chance to win again is smaller. :(

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Wow, that is fantastic. First of all, he will have to get his pfa over there - hopefully, 2nd, its a nice appreciation, too. He wont win, I think, probably Pratt or Cruise, bit anyeay. Delighted.

Thanks Red.

New perspective. Didn't he win9n 2012 and didn't even show up?

Yes, looked it up, was so. So, he won't show up this time either, even more so, when his chance to win again is smaller. :(
Did he win for Skyfall???
Can´t remember any of that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, he did, but didnt attend even though he was in LA.

But maybe he starts doing, what he said, he should. Going after the jobs like is wife does.