News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:He is all over the place with that cameo :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12 ... 1450437530
It's just not enough to go. I can't do it. Let me see if I have a root canal that I need first.... :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:He is all over the place with that cameo :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12 ... 1450437530
It's just not enough to go. I can't do it. Let me see if I have a root canal that I need first.... :lol:
Yes, same here. Not on the theater. :lol: OR I am so fixed by watching it in some sad version, that I go, We'll see.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

J.J. Abrams talking to Yahoo:

“I will say that Daniel Craig is someone I admire enormously. He came to visit the set and all I will say about Daniel Craig is that I don’t know why in a million years he would ever want to be in ‘Star Wars’ movie, but if he would I think he’d do an amazing job!â€￾
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Red :D That man should make a movie with him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Angua

Post by Angua »

The article contains spoilers for "The Force Awakens": http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/de ... s-revealed

"The scene is one of the standout comedy moments in The Force Awakens, [...]"

The re-cap of the scene in the article is not complete as it misses the most funny part in the end of the scene.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/17/da ... ce-awakens

The comments read just like yours, Angua! But no, I will not go for one line in a white plastic costume. I will not go! Nope! Oh, why can't it be the trailer???
Angua

Post by Angua »

For me it was a very pleasant extra as I'm a Star Wars-fangirl since I was small. When I heard the rumour that he would cameo in it ... that was like icing on the cake :D But I wouldn't go to see a movie that I don't like for just one line, either. Would his cameo be in ... idk... Hunger Games or Twilight I would wait for someone to cap that scene on youtube.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks Red :D That man should make a movie with him.
Yeah JJ... give him a PROPER job. 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I just read an article that says Danuel did not get a credit for his SW line
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Yeah, it was a secret cameo. If he had been credited the news would have been all over the place from the start.

I'm very amused by all this cameo talk :D It's so lovely that people seem to love it. I'm seeing the movie for a second time after all because I promised a friend I'd go with him after Christmas. Otherwise I'd be reluctant but I'm looking forward to seeing Daniel's little moment again.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Saw star wars on Friday, is great 😊
And Daniel 's cameo is even better, everybody laughed in the Cinema 😃and that swagger at the end just killed me.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/17/da ... ce-awakens

The comments read just like yours, Angua! But no, I will not go for one line in a white plastic costume. I will not go! Nope! Oh, why can't it be the trailer???
Agree, 🤔no, nada, nope, not going to see the movie.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita wrote:Saw star wars on Friday, is great 😊
And Daniel 's cameo is even better, everybody laughed in the Cinema 😃and that swagger at the end just killed me.
We finally managed to get tickets for the 30th.
Can't wait but it will give us enough time to watch the other six movies before :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jeez :lol:

bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
bubita wrote:Saw star wars on Friday, is great 😊
We finally managed to get tickets for the 30th.
Can't wait but it will give us enough time to watch the other six movies before :lol:
Jajaja! Some people say you don´t need to see the other 6, but I´d say you have to in order to understand some jokes and the plot.
Have fun!!!
And something I´ve found.

Spoiler!!!!