News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Same item, but from the Evening Standard

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/f ... 70941.html
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Maria

Post by Maria »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cassandra wrote:If you fancy Daniel's DJ/ tuxedo you can bid in an auction for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). (There is a nice photo of Daniel and Rachel at the Governors Awards in Hollywood last November.)

James Bond's tuxedo, an F1 tour, and a holiday anywhere in the world: Bid in our final auction for GOSH

The last of our charity auctions for Great Ormond Street Hospital is now live, and anyone can make a bid

Thanks Cass
Christies Auction

http://www.christies.com/zmags/?ZmagsPu ... &JumptoLot
Oh that is a lovely catalogue from Christies! Hope someone can get a real copy. I tried to "copy" some of the pictures but only got screen shots.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh thank you. :D what a beauty.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Oh thank you. :D what a beauty.
This is my favourite photo from the auction book. I'll post a few more that I was able to take of the full page shots.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Page 55 of the catalogue photo.

This was a new photo for me, never seen it before. I like the reflection in the sunglasses and ponder - what is going on in his mind, trying to see his eyes through the lens.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

GORGEOUS PIC!!! :thud:
Thanks Maria.... 8) :D
And that brochure is SO classy!!
I would be happy with just that! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks you sure come with a bang. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:GORGEOUS PIC!!! :thud:
Thanks Maria.... 8) :D
And that brochure is SO classy!!
I would be happy with just that! :wink:
I'm grateful to have seen this booklet and be able to see new pictures (at least new to me) as I think they are particularly ...beautiful.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks you sure come with a bang. :D
Hoped that would be okay, before I run out of screen shots.

When I was reading before I could join in, everyone seems friendly, professional, obsessed (cough cough), and helpful. Grateful and thank you.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Maria wrote:

When I was reading before I could join in, everyone seems friendly, professional, obsessed (cough cough), and helpful. Grateful and thank you.
More than okay :lol: much appreciated :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hi Maria!!

Oh goodie!!! I get that catalogue but haven't checked my mail for two weeks. It will make a nice coffee table edition :-)

I must bad bid on a/some Skyfall stuff, hence the subscription to their auction catalogues. Unbelievable what is for sale and what extravagant prices. Truly for the über wealthy. Fascinating to look at, but it's a different world in which I live. It would be easy to drop a million dollars in less than a minute.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Hannah wrote:
Maria wrote:

More than okay :lol: much appreciated :D
Thank you Hannah! Mwah! :wave:
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:Hi Maria!!

Oh goodie!!! I get that catalogue but haven't checked my mail for two weeks. It will make a nice coffee table edition :-)

I must bad bid on a/some Skyfall stuff, hence the subscription to their auction catalogues. Unbelievable what is for sale and what extravagant prices. Truly for the über wealthy. Fascinating to look at, but it's a different world in which I live. It would be easy to drop a million dollars in less than a minute.
sf21a - Oh how lovely, to have the book, the actual book. Good for you! (I live vicariously...)
PAMELA BRAMMER

News titbits

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Not Daniel related but I have one of the original Christies catalogues for Princess Diana's dress auction. Back in 1997 it cost me £150 but now of course it is absolutely priceless! and no amount of money would make me part with it.
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW :shock: