NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hope, we will be able to share some good news soon. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Ughhhh Machinima just posted a video about Daniel being done and quoted the Daily Mail as their source....like...really? Oh look what the daily mail says and lets completly ignore the BBC's more reliable statement :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, before he even says a word, the whole world will think, he quit. That alone will make it awkward, if he doesn't.

Good he is with Rachel.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC! - When I saw the swaggering monk GIF flickering in the side of my screen I knew it had to be you! Welcome back!

Oh and yeah, there seems to be an incredibly awkward lack of denials about the rumour. It's like they want us to slowly absorb the news, drip drip, till a conclusive statement is made. I'm dying to know what's going on behind the scenes. I doubt we'll know either way for months.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hope not. Its not good for him like this.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:JEC! - When I saw the swaggering monk GIF flickering in the side of my screen I knew it had to be you! Welcome back!

Oh and yeah, there seems to be an incredibly awkward lack of denials about the rumour. It's like they want us to slowly absorb the news, drip drip, till a conclusive statement is made. I'm dying to know what's going on behind the scenes. I doubt we'll know either way for months.
Hello BB! Image

(....... can't mistake that swagger!! :P )
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Hello everybody ! :wave: I've just read all your posts.
IMO, If he really wanted to quit, they should have said it at the Spectre press launch. So everybody would have known it was his last Bond and it would have bring even more people in the cinemas. We, the fans would habe been prepared for that and could have appreciate it even more. And he would be have free from all the bullshit press stuff.
For the rest, only an official statement will tell us about who will be Bond 25.
ImageImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm with you Frenchy. Unless he really hadn't made up his mind until post-Spectre.

I hate that he'd just fade away without an almighty cinematic send off. He reinvigorated the franchise, he dragged Bond out of the realms of pastiche, he set women's hearts aflutter and gave them the biggest grossing British film ever.

Come on Daniel, throw us a bone here. :gaah:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Roger Moore has put up on his twitter page about it it says:

"why is the media intent on saying Daniel Craig has quit Bond?. He has not.
He is the incumbent actor in the role until he says otherwise'
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Love Roger Moore. Least favourite Bond but I can cast everything aside for him always.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Yes he my least fave Bond but he always comes across as a lovely, down to earth bloke
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I was wondering if Sir Rog would come out and say something.... GOOD MAN! 8) :thumbup: What he said, I'll take it. :wink: :)
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

It's interesting though because he was the worst for playing coy back in the day!

He was COMPLETELY motivated by the dough though.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Roger Moore....you the man!!!!