Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Looking for pics from Dream House to add as an example to CN's blog, I found this. Not seen it before and a bit nice.... :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Errm..... that's actually the wrong one.... bear with me. I'll get back to you when I've added to PB... :oops:
SmittenDramaKitten

Here you are.... :)
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Thanks to A and Dunda.
I love this pic. It gives me the feeling to see a captain of ship...ready to enter the enemies.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks for that pic, just thought Phrawwwww!!!!
Gorgeous eyes
SmittenDramaKitten

The way his sweater is pulled up over his chin, its as if you are being "forced" to focus on the beauty of at his face. :wink: They can force me any day. This is a classic gorgeous pic of him... :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Things you discover while strolling through the streets of Lindau and looking into the shop windows :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This shop in Füssen has the potential to become HHH's favourite shop :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Funny first painting. Second pic needs a sign prohibiting him from browsing!!!!

I don't know where to put this... With my chaotic work and travel schedule, I can get quite behind in mail, so I came across this on my garage floor in a pile, mailed in January. I didn't pay for it :?:

It's quite a bit out of date now, but it has pretty pages.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool stuff both of you :D .

...and yeah, all these caps. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I could just see Danny boy in that shop browsing!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:I could just see Danny boy in that shop browsing!!
Totally. How best to hide. But really, with summer here, the wool cap would look ridiculous. I much prefer the baseball cap if he has to wear one. I'd like it better if he had his thick hair grown out. Sorry, but this cap sort of looks like he's almost hiding chemotherapy treatment. It just doesn't work with such short hair. No question he loves Halloween. He and R can take H out - or not - and be totally incognito. Once he stops being Bond, the attention will lighten up.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Maybe he has a "thing" for caps, maybe Rachel loves "caps" maybe it´s a secret code to say Rachel "I love you" .Maybe it a fetish thing...
The guy feels confortable in it, and he looks happy in it. Period.
A guy smiling while married it´s always a good sign.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He's worn those caps off and on for a long time. In the US, it's always been an old man's hat, but they've obviously become more popular because of the UK, where I think they've been a Proper British cap for a long time. Now that Leo and Brad wear them, I suppose they've become more acceptable. I think DC can look fine in them (the recent pics getting into the car) or bad. But without is the best, imo. He likes them, so that's that
:lol: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No question that without oks better, but a smile like the recent one light up his face enough to make it corget. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..