November 8th...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

November 8th...

Post by Germangirl »

One year from today, the big hype will be in London. The premiere of Bond 22.

When that next year goes by as fast as the last one starting November 06, it will be tomorrow.
It was a good year, with lots of learning curves for me, which is a good thing, since it makes life interesting and hopefully helps me to be a better person overall.
Daniel has had a part in it, too – of course - even in the learning process. “How do I clear my head from unwanted thoughts?” Having done that, it feels a lot better.
But still no TV in the evenings. Even apart from this board, I am rather googling around in cyber space than watching TV.

What about your year? Like to tell? :D Good? Bad? Not enough Daniel? Too much Daniel?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Re: November 8th...

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:What about your year? Like to tell? :D Good? Bad? Not enough Daniel? Too much Daniel?
This last year has had good times and bad times as well.

I've lost my parents-in-law which was very sad, because we have had a close realtionship for almost 30 years :( :(

Good times? Yes, indeed :lol: :lol: I've got to know some crazy women around the whole world, some of them only in cyberspace, but two of them in real person :wink: . I'm pretty sure we'll spend great times together in the next future :lol: :lol:
I've quit smoking, improved my english, learned a lot about new technology :lol: :lol: , watch less rubbish on TV, read more books......

I can't believe that I 'know' Daniel only for one year (the small, but good memories of Tomb Raider could be disregarded :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote: Not enough Daniel? Too much Daniel?
There is no such thing as too much Daniel :mrgreen:
To be honest, he (and what he entails, i.e. this forum) is what pulled me through this year. Otherwise it was just work, work, and more work, but I was okay as long as I could have my Daily Dose of Daniel. Those two weeks without him last month were really really hard.
Highlights of this year were my summer trip to the North and some new friendships. :wink: :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

News Headline - Daniel Craig Saves 2007!!!!

At least for me, anyway. He's made the year sweet, inspirational and very loved-up and horny!!! :lol: :twisted: He's occupied my thoughts in quite a surprising and all-encompassing way but I'm good with that. Every movie of his I've seen I've enjoyed and, if it wasn't 100% brilliant, it was also thought provoking. NEVER enough Danny. I feel like 2008 is going to be even better for him though with many more movies for us to get excited about, not just Bond 22! :wink:
Deb

Post by Deb »

NextBondGirl wrote:News Headline - Daniel Craig Saves 2007!!!!

At least for me, anyway. He's made the year sweet, inspirational and very loved-up and horny!!! :lol: :twisted: He's occupied my thoughts in quite a surprising and all-encompassing way but I'm good with that. Every movie of his I've seen I've enjoyed and, if it wasn't 100% brilliant, it was also thought provoking. NEVER enough Danny. I feel like 2008 is going to be even better for him though with many more movies for us to get excited about, not just Bond 22! :wink:
Hear hear.
I propose a toast - to 2008, Daniel and all of Us!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Not enough Daniel? Too much Daniel?
There is no such thing as too much Daniel :mrgreen:
To be honest, he (and what he entails, i.e. this forum) is what pulled me through this year. Otherwise it was just work, work, and more work, but I was okay as long as I could have my Daily Dose of Daniel. Those two weeks without him last month were really really hard.
Highlights of this year were my summer trip to the North and some new friendships. :wink: :D
Silly me! Forgot to mention that the finding of some very special new friends because of Mr Craig has been a wonderful bonus. And I thought lightening couldn't strike in the same place twice!!! My own personal 'anniversary' with Daniel won't come til around November 24th or 25th - the first time I saw C/R. I can't remember the exact date though - Damn!

I agree with all comments posted above. 2007 has been a year that's been dominated by work. It's also been the Year Of The Weekend for me. The time I could spend to unwind and indulge in Danny to the hilt ... much like this weekend then!! :roll: :wink: :)
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

It has only been 6 months for me since joining at the end of May 2007. Desparate to find a place to talk, see, hear, know about him....I thankfully stumbled here. It is the Law of Attraction that has drawn me here, that has opened my eyes to his films, the books, the work, the man, his fans, a chance to travel fortuitously, to meet interesting, diverse people unexpectedly and to bring forth deep-seated passions for drawing, poetry and writing that I have stifled for a long time.

I have relinquished my fear, sought out friendship, found acceptance and welcome the power to look beyond what I think of myself and the world around me.

It has been a wonderful experience to date.

In Chinese culture, the year 2008 is a very auspicious year. Daniel Craig was born in 1968....exactly 40 years he will turn. He should have great success in this year and I look forward to all his endeavours.