NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:EWWWWWW

http://dailym.ai/28P0lzh
Oh my goodness, give us more of a warning than EWWWW!

:shock:

(Okay, as soon as I opened it and saw the title, I thought better close it now....)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:

(Okay, as soon as I opened it and saw the title, I thought better close it now....)
Haha!!

But I think any chance he had is now gone. What an idiot, and James Bond actors are not idiots. Matia, you HAVE to look at the underwear photo. It's hysterical!! The guy may be very book smart, but he is EQ stupid.
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote:

Haha!!

But I think any chance he had is now gone. What an idiot, and James Bond actors are not idiots. Matia, you HAVE to look at the underwear photo. It's hysterical!! The guy may be very book smart, but he is EQ stupid.
Me thinks he is trying too hard yes? It's just, well, so posed. Maybe his agent keeps him on a very tight leash and thought this was a good PR move? Yikes!

(Side note - if DC wanted to pose in a pair of boxer shorts, I wouldn't complain...)
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh lord jesus yuck!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He would be the total opposite to Daniel with the press. A nice little puppie on their command :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, Maria has such a good point..why hasn't Daniel ever posed like that? Not fair!!! :gaah:

And he never dated a teenage (almost) pop star and made sure/agreed to kiss with beautiful scenery around, on her private property, for the papz. The kind that look like engagement photos. I was somewhat ambivalent about him before (average looks, an 'eh', but he's pulling Kardashian stuff now. Creepy and corny for a man his age. But as Maria says, bring it on, Daniel!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I have no problem with the age difference. TW ist 26, TH is 35, only 9 years, less than Daniel and Satsuki.....

it's the staging for the paps that ist most annoying for me

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If he feels he needs it, maybe that is true. But He didnt do himself a favour. So nice, that I so dont care :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm so glad that I don't care either.

I guess it's what I perceive her maturity level to be. Her songs are for high school girls. Maybe she's matured more than I give her credit for. I know it was a couple/few years ago, but when she was dating the 18-y/o Jennedy kid, she bought a huge house near him. I think she had it for 6 months before that romance fizzled out and she sold it.

He will get a lot of attention for dating her. But that underwear shot - I want it out of my head.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

I guess Calvin Klein was busy that day :shock: :shock: :shock:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

TH does nothing for me.... He's an "AC-TOR" (in the luvvie sense of the word) not a 'sex symbol'... can't hold a candle to Daniel...
bubita

Post by bubita »

I like Hiddlestone as an actor and I think he´s quite handsome but in any way fit for Bond, that is way out of his league.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

From The Hollywood Reporter's interview with Sony’s movie chief Tom Rothman.

Where do discussions stand on the next James Bond film?

I’m not going to comment on that, other than to say that we remain very interested in continuing that excellent and important relationship. And I think we have certain advantages as the incumbent. No discussions have started yet.