Dan with buddies thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Image
I would really like to know Babs' state of mind these days.
Me too. Look at how she is hanging onto his arm. She loves (or loved) him so much! Did he turn her off with his impatience to be gone? :? Will they come to an agreement? :dunno: The wait is..... :gaah:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I never thought, he was impatient to go. He said, he wouldn't want to even think about it at the time of the wrists comment, but nothing about not wanting to come back. IMO, all his further answers were somehow down to the questions coming from that. IMO he found himself in a position, he didn't plan to be and was not able to wrap his hands around it so soon. By now, its has developped an energy all by its own and I don't know, how much of what will be decided, has to do with that. I all started with the fucking Elba comment from the Sony leaks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I never thought, he was impatient to go. He said, he wouldn't want to even think about it at the time of the wrists comment, but nothing about not wanting to come back. IMO, all his further answers were somehow down to the questions coming from that. IMO he found himself in a position, he didn't plan to be and was not able to wrap his hands around it so soon. By now, its has developped an energy all by its own and I don't know, how much of what will be decided, has to do with that. I all started with the fucking Elba comment from the Sony leaks.
Elba!...... :evil: :gaah:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Exactly :vomit:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I watched Skyfall last night, including the 'Shooting Bond' hour long feature. :twisted: Whenever BB came on screen to sing Daniels praises, I started yelling at the screen...

"KEEP HIM BB! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HANG ONTO HIM!"

She can't (and shouldn't) ignore his free will and PERSONAL choice but if there is even an inkling of doubt in Daniels heart that he's not sure if he wants to 'hang up the holster', she needs to be doing whatever is in her power to ensure the dream of his return as Bond (for many) is made into a reality.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We should go beneath our own wishes and think, what it might mean, if he goes on.
First of all, I doubt - by now - that the pubic will welcome him in the way, you might imagine. His remarks and what the press made off it plus everything of crap, that is written anyway, turnedhim by many now into an ungrateful little grit, who hates Bond so much, that he throws away so much money and with many struggling, that doesn't go down well anyway.

The general public has moved on, is concentrating on the new Bond.
Plus he ain't getting any younger and without any sort of facelife, like many do, I am not voting for him to become close to 50 and doing the part.
Do we think, the Clooney, Pitts, Cruise and co don't have anything done? Yes, they have and it looks good on them IMO. But Daniel. I believe, won't go that route, so...

So - as alweays, I love the man and sorta want to protect him from the ungrateful and ready to kill public.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I love him and want to protect him too.... absolutely. :) I'm not saying that Daniel HAS to do another Bond. All I have ever felt is that who-ever the next actor is in that role, they have VERY large boots to fill. Then again, I am also set on the idea that I won't be watching another James Bond movie with Daniel not in that lead role. :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Wise words mutti. Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:We should go beneath our own wishes and think, what it might mean, if he goes on.
First of all, I doubt - by now - that the pubic will welcome him in the way, you might imagine. His remarks and what the press made off it plus everything of crap, that is written anyway, turnedhim by many now into an ungrateful little grit, who hates Bond so much, that he throws away so much money and with many struggling, that doesn't go down well anyway.

Plus he ain't getting any younger and without any sort of facelife, like many do, I am not voting for him to become close to 50 and doing the part.
Do we think, the Clooney, Pitts, Cruise and co don't have anything done? Yes, they have and it looks good on them IMO. But Daniel. I believe, won't go that route, so...

So - as alweays, I love the man and sorta want to protect him from the ungrateful and ready to kill public.
I think you said it perfectly. He's trash talked it too much to go back with any credibility. People ( other than us) have moved on. And yeah, of course we think he's hot, but has not aged slowly in 10 years. Not so positive about facelifts for the others, but tweaks - yes. That said, I know many men 10 years older than Daniel who look a lot younger, and they haven't had any work done. People just age differently. Lifestyle and genes. Men and women. In another 2-3 years, he'll look too haggard. And that's just one more Bond.

But we don't know for sure. I just want to see him on TV or film. A lot!
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I agree with you, GG.

If he does decide to move on however, he could always take up a job as a model and come to the DtD arts program and stand naked as our masterpiece and we could 'draw' him like one of those french girls.

:rotfl:

Then again, I don't think some of the members would make pencil to paper. The sketch board would be soaked with drool! :lol: :drool:

I'm the weird one, I'd spend too much time drawing his hair and then proportion his body and head wrong. :happyrunning:
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Image
"I just married Barbara." :twisted: :mrgreen:
She would probably drug him enough to make that happen!!
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:We should go beneath our own wishes and think, what it might mean, if he goes on.

Well, I don't agree with you GG. For the general public, he is the best Bond since Connery and also the most successfull. He will be more than welcome for Bond 25 if he chooses to be in. His remarks will be forgotten, if they not already are. There are so many news every day, much more important than Daniels remarks, that the general public will not pay attention anymore. We only pay attention because we are fans.
I think you made this commentary because YOU don't want him to do another Bond :wink:
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IF he does another, I very much hope, I am wrong. that's for sure.
No, its the other way around, i dont want him to return, because these are my thoughts on it.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

If he does Bond * cough cough* the visuals of him in a suit all buttoned up, jacket in scorching heat, no skin, no ho t scenes that will be missed if you blink, time away from all media for SO long and then afterwards, nothing but pretty much repetitive answers to the same boring questions, I'm way against it. I'm much more interested in diverse leading roles in good films. If Rachel will let him, a great adult romantic movie would be ideal. Even if he played his Layer Cake role, it it were the first time filmed. Tremendous role. We've fallen in lust with Bond because he looks good and plays the charter so well. But he's played the same character 4 times. He has a library before that of fabulous, interesting roles. This one just pays the best!! I won't be heartbroken if it's announced that he's quit. I will only be heartbroken when he slips more into retirement and ages. We don't see much more of Redford on the screen and who could be a better actor/director? I want to see Daniel before he hits his expiration date!!!!! There is no backup. Eeek!!!