NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

bumblebee wrote:I think he'll do it. To do out on Spectre did not secure his legacy. If he does do it, it will be laid out that it's his last, and that will fill the theaters in droves.
:stick_iagree: Mrs Bee.... Daniel needs to come back and show the world what he is capable of in this role once more... :D 8)
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/article ... s?id=04227
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Red-Snow wrote:According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

Nice one! :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

SilverDragon wrote:
Red-Snow wrote:According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

Nice one! :)
Agree
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There are certain signs, something might be going on
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I definitely think he's doing it. Unless the script is crappy, I don't see any downside for him. He's already referred to as Janes Bond more than Daniel Craig (because he's so good at it), what's one more - and with every perk in the world. I can't come up with a reason he won't. As for being away from family, he's staying in five star suites, Rachel can come whenever he/she wants, and there are a lot of professions that take people away from their families for stretches of time with a pittance of the money, such as those in the military. Besides he likes being Bond.
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

sf2la wrote:I definitely think he's doing it. Unless the script is crrappy, I don't see any downside for him. He's already referred to as Janes Bond more than Daniel Craig (because he's so good at it), what's one more - and with every perk in the world. I can't come up with a reason he won't. As for being away from family, he's staying in five star suites, Rachel can come whenever he/she wants, and there are a lot of professions that take people away from their families for stretches of time with a pittance of the money, such as those in the military. Besides he likes being Bond.
I agree with you, because of the leak the last time everything is being kept well under wraps Id say.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Im wondering if there is anyone on the forum who has a strong belief that he won't? And yeah, GG, BB producing Othello for him was a gesture of a powerful friend. Friends help friends. Especially to the one who gave you your big break. Supercars, guns, clothes, luxury travel, and women. Every man's dream 'job.'
SmittenDramaKitten

If Daniel wants to be Bond again, I'm good with that. :D
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF NEXT TIME PLEASE!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:If Daniel wants to be Bond again, I'm good with that. :D
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF NEXT TIME PLEASE!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Oh we need wayyyyyy more sexy scenes :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think you've both nailed it for me. The 'aha moment.' If he takes his shirt off more than once, then I want him to do Bond. If he's going to wear a jacket in hot temperatures, while surrounded by locals in summer wear, then, no. Sex sells. Daniel Craig sex sells to women and gay men. I don't own the Spectre DVD because I didn't find it the least bit sexy. The scene with Monica was a joke, IMO. And the scene with Madeleine could have been hot had he not sat on the other side of the sheer fabric for the night. Boo on BB and Daniel and Sam. I think the name of the next Bond movie should be 'Shirtless' to make up for Spectre. I prefer 'Pantless', but that's asking for too much.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:rotfl: Agreed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

hmmm, don't know what to think of that "NEWS"

it says 'Next on the horizon for the area is location shooting for the next 'Star Wars' film'....

Hmmm the scenes for the next Star wars movie have already been shot in Dubrovnik in March 2016....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

sf2la wrote:I think you've both nailed it for me. The 'aha moment.' If he takes his shirt off more than once, then I want him to do Bond. If he's going to wear a jacket in hot temperatures, while surrounded by locals in summer wear, then, no. Sex sells. Daniel Craig sex sells to women and gay men. I don't own the Spectre DVD because I didn't find it the least bit sexy. The scene with Monica was a joke, IMO. And the scene with Madeleine could have been hot had he not sat on the other side of the sheer fabric for the night. Boo on BB and Daniel and Sam. I think the name of the next Bond movie should be 'Shirtless' to make up for Spectre. I prefer 'Pantless', but that's asking for too much.
Brilliant post sf. Just what I was thinking. And why not? Bond is not and never will be PC. Just let him be the red blooded, irresistibly sexy assassin. And as Bond, DC is just that.....

Kit optional! :thud:
SmittenDramaKitten

NAKED DANIEL. :twisted:
As Bond or whoever....
This is something that should be available on National Health... :twisted: