News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:http://variety.com/2017/film/news/girl- ... 202007762/

I hope it flops badly. Its a slap in the faces of both, DC and Rooney.
I agree :evil:
This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I like David Finchers work and Daniel and Rooney Mara in the roles of Mikael and Lisbeth. 8)
I have to agree
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote: I agree :evil:
This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I like David Finchers work and Daniel and Rooney Mara in the roles of Mikael and Lisbeth. 8)
I have to agree
I never saw the Millenium Trilogie from Stieg Larsson. Just want see the 2th and the 3rd part with Daniel and Rooney. Waiting so long for this. But without Daniel and Rooney... :(
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I have to agree
I never saw the Millenium Trilogie from Stieg Larsson. Just want see the 2th and the 3rd part with Daniel and Rooney. Waiting so long for this. But without Daniel and Rooney... :(
Saw all 3, thought they skipped over a lot of things in the books.
Wasn't that impressed.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Daniel and Barbara were at the Royal Court theatre last night. No pictures as yet.... This Bond summit looks more and more promising. Especially as there is a draft script now - - according to Baz in the DM.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. Dunno...its all sorta weird. How can they do a draft not even knowing, if it will be Daniels Bond. Like - we do it to show it to you and if you don't like it, we just rip it and start all over again for the new guy.

Not likely IMO. Like i said - weird. But good they are on friendly terms.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Agree GG but this is a multi million pound franchise. If the draft isn't right it's not an issue to rewrite at this stage. BB will make every effort to get Daniel one last time, I'm positive.

Fingers crossed for an announcement soon. This waiting is killing me!
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

In fact we know nothing and make only assumptions. My assumption is : they are far more then we think and they have already the script done. They just hide it like a state secret because they don't want to have leaks again like for Spectre :wink:
ImageImageImage
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

The video of Daniel and the puppies is just great
http://lifestyle.one/heat/celebrity/new ... arts-cope/
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I have to agree
Saw all 3, thought they skipped over a lot of things in the books.
Wasn't that impressed.
have only seen some scenes on the TV. Did not convince me. It was not the actors problem. The set design was similar to a cheap TV production. And if they have left some parts out of the books ... No! I do not like that!

For me starts and ends the Millenium trilogy with David Fincher's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I had seen the film 4 times in the cinema. The film belongs to my favorites in the home cinema. 8)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I love Fincher's version of "...Dragon Tattoo..." For me, apart from most of the Bond's, it was Daniel's finest moment on the Big Screen to date. 8) I have watched the movie a few dozen times since it was released on 26/12/2011... (God, was it that long ago??)... despite the 3 bad scenes of violence the film contains. Fincher is a master film maker anyway but Rooney and Daniel just epitomize the characters of Lisbeth and Blomkvist. I'm supremely disappointed that the sequels won't be including either of them. :(
EvilDonut

Post by EvilDonut »

Without Daniel , it is just :vomit:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It's true, Rooney and Daniel inhabited those roles and had such great chemistry, he was so sexy in that. I enjoy it now than I did back when it was released. Like a good wine...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

EvilDonut wrote:Without Daniel , it is just :vomit:
:stick_iagree:
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

A selection of DC's earlier works are available on Brit Box.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh nice, we just signed up for BritBox!