Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, he had a Brown T Shirt and was grimassing. Which Group was it he visited the Night before QOS with Sats and Ella. I am so not interested in musicians, that I always forget the nanes. :lol: Where the audience sang "WE See you". You could see Ella was thrilled and proud
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, he had a Brown T Shirt and was grimassing. Which Group was it he visited the Night before QOS with Sats and Ella. I am so not interested in musicians, that I always forget the nanes. :lol: Where the audience sang "WE See you". You could see Ella was thrilled and proud
That was Oasis.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh ok. Thanks :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Looking good...yum :drool:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I see he packed a carry-on - lol. Same clothes. Looking good. Looks better with the scruff, but no complaints from me!!!!! I'm so happy he's back!!!
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Great find Dunda!

There's a few more on the site below. These were taken on Wednesday of this week. Sf you are right! He hasn't taken much in the way of clothing with him has he!

http://www.bsragency.com/events/aa-2017 ... niel+craig

He's been here for nearly 3 weeks.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks for the link, Killer! Looks like he's in is neighborhood. Has to be close to a washer and dryer - haha. I guess he has a good stock of undies and socks at their London house. So good to see that he's turned the corner to looking sexy again. I can 'almost' get that granddad pinstripe suit out of my head. Actually, I tho k that one is seated into my brain. It was like seeing a trainwreck. He looks so much better without glasses. Anyway, he's still hot :jumpfire:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh yes, wonderful. My daughter was in London the last two days. Sad, she didn't bump into him :twisted:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Thank you, ladies!
Oh, WOW...cool pics. So Daniel is in London...since many weeks.
I love to hear that. So he is (in a way :wink: ) closer to me :wink: .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hola Mr Craig! It's been a while since you've been papped. Looking good.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Great to see him looking so well. :D
Thanks for posting.... :thumbup: 8)
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh hes looking so good 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm there next week, home for the weekend and there again the next weekend, with Amsterdam thrown in. If I see him, watch for headline reading 'Woman Makes Complete Fool of Herself!'
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looking forward to that.

But you have already proved yourself numerous times. You stay as cool as it gets :D