NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Wait and see...

I have an actor for the Bond role. He´s ready and can´t wait no longer before he get a Dog allergy. :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This just arrived in MSN News :

James Bond 25: Paul McGuigan linked with directing .

Sherlock and Gangster Number 1 director Paul McGuigan is reportedly on the James Bond shortlist...

Amongst the many questions that need resolving where James Bond 25 is concerned is who’s going to be sitting in the director’s chair. Sam Mendes, who helmed the last two 007 adventures – Skyfall and Spectre – has long since confirmed he wouldn’t be back. And with Neal Purvis and Robert Wade putting together a script for an assumed shoot later this year, the identity of the new director is likely to need resolving sooner rather than later.

We might just have our first candidate, too.

Paul McGuigan, whose big screen work has included Lucky Number Slevin, Gangster Number 1 and Victor Frankenstein, is reported to be on Eon Productions’ list. This is off the back of strong early word for McGuigan’s next film, Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool.

McGuigan is also the man who directed four of the first six episodes of Sherlock, as well as the opening episode of Luke Cage for Marvel (amongst his many impressive television credits).

It’s unknown yet who else is in the running for the James Bond 25 director's job. Likewise, we’ve not yet had it confirmed – although it’s looking increasingly likely – that Daniel Craig will be returning for the next 007 film as well. As we said, lots of question still await an answer.

We’ll keep you posted as we hear more. The assumption continues to be that James Bond 25 will be released towards the end of 2018.

credit MI6
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

'James Bond' producer not waiting around for Daniel Craig

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/10/james-bon ... iel-craig/

I'm not sure what to make of this -- probably not a lot.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Page 6 drivel as usual imo.

Of course BB will be producing other stuff in the meantime. Bond won't happen until next year anyway. Scripts, locations and contracts come first. It's only part of her career.

Daniel went to see The Kid with BB recently so they're still good. It's a great play BTW if you can see it. Mon night tickets are £12!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hello Cass. Great to See you :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Germangirl wrote:Hello Cass. Great to See you :D
Thanks, I've been lurking recently!
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Without even commenting on the first bit about b25.. Just as a whole that article is a mess. How do these journalists even qualify for their jobs anymore? I could do a better job with an amateur blog!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, but they are paid to write exactly this dort of bs

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Hello Cass. Great to See you :D
Thanks, I've been lurking recently!
Glad you are still here :D

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I don't know, I was talking to a friend this morning and we are
thinking he will do Bond again. Is there any reason he shouldn't?
Time will tell
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aside from hanging with Barbara in London last Night, he used the official 007 Instagram account to pay his condoleces to Sir Roger. Which could mean, he is still firmly in the saddle.

It reads 007 Nobody does it better. Love Daniel.

MI6

I cant Seem to copy with the tablet

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Morning GG! So Daniel is back here? Did he have dinner with BB then? I can't find a link.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its just something they said on MI6 without a link or any confirmation.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Here it is:

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Great pic. Great actors. So sad. I remember Sir Roger from the Saint too. Suave and smooth.