Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Didn't he had a paunch in this? :twisted:

Doesn't take away the appeal of this :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Yeah, as long as the paunch doesn't show here, all is good. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Just watched the trailer. It looks really funny :lol:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Great trailer ! Found it early this morning in my Messenger thanks to Bubita :blowkiss:
Looking very forward to see it, although it will only be released on October 25th in France :evil:
Seems very funny and R'n'Roll and HE IS SHIRTLESS !!! Finally !! :D

But gosh, I didn't understand anything... I could defenitly not see an English movie without subtitles... :?
ImageImageImage
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Having seen that trailer I can say now that if there isn't a "gang bang" joke in there somewhere I'm going to be sorely disappointed lol.

This looks great. A totally different role from him where he shows off the chops we all know he has.

Plus, he gets naked in the trailer. And it's just the bloody trailer. What more can a girl want. :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I have to say I do like Seth MacFarlane but I didn't recognize him here :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This movie looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. 8) I absolutely applaud Daniel for doing something so different this time. :clapclap: He is great as Bond but needs to show the world there is more to him as an actor than this. He CAN do comedy when the script is right. Joe Bang looks like an unhinged crazy dude! :lol: Can't wait to see it!! :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

I have seen the trailer several times and still can´t figure out what he says, non of them really.
Love the way he moves in this, looking foward to see it
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Hopefully this helps non-native English speakers.

They need to get him out because he's good with explosives... When they go to visit him and stuff he basically says "I am incarcerated" but he splits up the syllables on incarcerated for emphasis.

The next scene he's in they're talking about how far away the vault is, then they say 20 yards, then Channing's character says "I don't know, maybe thirty." Daniel's character says "Is it twenty or is it thirty, we're dealing with science here."

The car scene he's in where he's taking off his clothes he says "I'm about to get naked." (but it sounds more like NEKKID... Hilarious.) and then "So no peeking." (peekin') which he repeats with "I said no peekin'!"

Then cut back to the jail scene and he says "You Logan's must be as simple minded as people say." they say "People say that?" and he laughs.

Then the arm scene in the car, Driver says "Can you give me my arm please?" ... Daniel searches.. "Is it this one?" and cackles and throws it at him.

I've NO idea if this helps... But I know it can sometimes help to read and process it than trying to listen if the accent is unfamiliar.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Dunda wrote:I have to say I do like Seth MacFarlane but I didn't recognize him here :lol: :lol:
Took me a while to remember he was in the film. Where is his accent from? I could not place it.

I really hope Daniel is the break out star of this film, and not because he is playing a totally different character to what he is known for.

I would really love to see him do more comedy, and hope this really opens the door to that.
bubita

Post by bubita »

CheekyNandos wrote:Hopefully this helps non-native English speakers.

They need to get him out because he's good with explosives... When they go to visit him and stuff he basically says "I am incarcerated" but he splits up the syllables on incarcerated for emphasis.

The next scene he's in they're talking about how far away the vault is, then they say 20 yards, then Channing's character says "I don't know, maybe thirty." Daniel's character says "Is it twenty or is it thirty, we're dealing with science here."

The car scene he's in where he's taking off his clothes he says "I'm about to get naked." (but it sounds more like NEKKID... Hilarious.) and then "So no peeking." (peekin') which he repeats with "I said no peekin'!"

Then cut back to the jail scene and he says "You Logan's must be as simple minded as people say." they say "People say that?" and he laughs.

Then the arm scene in the car, Driver says "Can you give me my arm please?" ... Daniel searches.. "Is it this one?" and cackles and throws it at him.

I've NO idea if this helps... But I know it can sometimes help to read and process it than trying to listen if the accent is unfamiliar.
Thank you for taking the time and write it down. Now a lot makes sense to me, it makes it all more hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks much Cheeky <3
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It really is hard to understand. Thanks Cheeky ????
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Red-Snow wrote: Took me a while to remember he was in the film. Where is his accent from? I could not place it.
I really hope Daniel is the break out star of this film, and not because he is playing a totally different character to what he is known for.
I would really love to see him do more comedy, and hope this really opens the door to that.
Yes Red, me too! He sounds like he's from the deep South with a Southern drawl, from Alabama or one of the other states like Arkensas or even Texas. It's a bit over exaggerated -- which adds to the comedy.

And Cheeky - wouldn't you just love to peek...... even if the rules are "No peekin'!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait for this!

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I was peekin'... at everything that I could. lol.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Well, blow me...I didn't think this would look this good! Love how they leave him till the end of the credits with a tongue in cheek "and introducing Daniel Craig..." like he's new to film!