Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

CheekyNandos wrote:Hopefully this helps non-native English speakers.

They need to get him out because he's good with explosives... When they go to visit him and stuff he basically says "I am incarcerated" but he splits up the syllables on incarcerated for emphasis.

The next scene he's in they're talking about how far away the vault is, then they say 20 yards, then Channing's character says "I don't know, maybe thirty." Daniel's character says "Is it twenty or is it thirty, we're dealing with science here."

The car scene he's in where he's taking off his clothes he says "I'm about to get naked." (but it sounds more like NEKKID... Hilarious.) and then "So no peeking." (peekin') which he repeats with "I said no peekin'!"

Then cut back to the jail scene and he says "You Logan's must be as simple minded as people say." they say "People say that?" and he laughs.

Then the arm scene in the car, Driver says "Can you give me my arm please?" ... Daniel searches.. "Is it this one?" and cackles and throws it at him.

I've NO idea if this helps... But I know it can sometimes help to read and process it than trying to listen if the accent is unfamiliar.
Thanks a lot Cheeky ! It helps a lot :thumbup: :blowkiss:
ImageImageImage
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

From reddit:

This past winter, I worked with the guy who was Craig's dialect coach and he said Craig was a joy to work with and was having a ball on this project. The coach also said everyone loves working with Soderbergh because it takes him about 80% of the time it takes other filmmakers to make a movie. Soderbergh knows what he wants, communicates it effectively, shoots everything himself, and moves on. He said most working days were eight or nine hours and wrapped; most other films go at least 12 hours per day. Very little waiting around on a Soderbergh set.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, this is my impression, that making a movie like this, not being first fiddle, playing a weirdo is like hols for him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OH GAWD, the poster! LOVE IT!!!! The trailer will draw in the crowds, too, I think. Also the cast. There is a lot of appeal to different people. Guys get Riley and Katie, we get Daniel. Some girls/women like Adam Driver.

I think it's so funny that some non-Americans can't understand the dialogue. That is hillbilly USA. Yep, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, but mostly the uneducated types. But very prevalent. I wouldn't say it is over-exaggerated one bit. People actually speak like that here. I can't wait for the movie!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

some screencaps in here http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... s-10523685

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

some repeats, but after so long without a glimpse of skin I hope you don't mind :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

for the fun of it :wink:

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Love these! May use one or two myself? Brilliant!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX ladies! ;)

Made soma screens from the trailer:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »