NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020. shooting has started in Norway

Post by Daniel_Craig »

I saw this Reveal on my smartphone on the way. The location is ingeniously chosen. The only interesting thing was the presentation of the Bond25 cast. Unfortunately, the movie title was not revealed. The rest was just bland gossip and one-players with old film clips.
They could have used the time better.

Why were no live questions answered by cast, director and producers? This option was offered on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and 007.com.

Quote 007.com on Youtube:
"007 reporting for duty Join us live in Jamaica for the # BOND25 start of production" Do you have a question for the cast? Leave them in the comments below. "

BTW: Our Dannyboy looked damn hot. 8)
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That was an awful way to kickstart the whole thing.

The only good thing was Daniel looking really really good, fit and hot :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm Wasnt Anna with him in C&A also? I think so. So they have quite a history together.
No. She's in Knives Out .

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:56 pm I saw this Reveal on my smartphone on the way. The location is ingeniously chosen. The only interesting thing was the presentation of the Bond25 cast. Unfortunately, the movie title was not revealed. The rest was just bland gossip and one-players with old film clips.
They could have used the time better.

Why were no live questions answered by cast, director and producers? This option was offered on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and 007.com.

Quote 007.com on Youtube:
"007 reporting for duty Join us live in Jamaica for the # BOND25 start of production" Do you have a question for the cast? Leave them in the comments below. "

BTW: Our Dannyboy looked damn hot. 8)
Agree 100%, poor use of time and the stunning opportunity afforded by the location. It all came across as way to stiff. And I hate the banal social media questions, let's get some real journalistic meat. I get the sense the cast weren't too impressed with the format either. And that presenter, she was straight out of a kids Saturday morning TV show.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes agreed. Lets see, what else they will have
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:37 pm
Germangirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm Wasnt Anna with him in C&A also? I think so. So they have quite a history together.
No. She's in Knives Out .
It was Ana de la Roguero. Oh well 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

The Spectacularly Bad Timing of the Bond 25 Launch

https://www.laineygossip.com/spectacula ... unch/54519

"Yesterday I got a marketing email that completely baffled me. It was a “media alert!” announcing that this morning there would be a “live launch” of Bond 25, and as I read the email, I legit laughed out loud. They’re trying it? This week? THIS week of ALL weeks? This week and next week are the two busiest pop culture weeks of the year. It’s Endgame-Winterfell Week(s)...

...If you’re going to make everyone get up at the ass crack of dawn (the event happened at 7 AM central standard time, which is not quite dawn but MY POINT REMAINS), can you at least throw a title our way? No? Then you’re not ready for a big press event during Avengers-Winterfell Week. Telling me the new Bond movie will partially take place in Jamaica and confirming a bunch of news we’d already heard is not worth this hype without a title. Whose idea was this? Did they have a mustache they twirled as they announced their plans for this “live launch”? Did anyone look at the calendar and go, “Hey, maybe we should wait a couple weeks as the entertainment news cycle is being dominated by the two biggest forces of pop culture - with Taylor Swift lurking too - and we will be squashed amongst the memes and dead pools circulating on the internet”? "
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Killing Eve co-writer Pheobe Waller-Bridge will be co-writing the script with Scott Z. Burns, who has written The Bourne Ultimatum as well as several Steven Soderbergh-directed films, namely The Informant!, Contagion, and Side Effects.

https://nerdist.com/article/james-bond- ... er-bridge/
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Ms Figgis! How nice to see you!!! :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:08 pm The Spectacularly Bad Timing of the Bond 25 Launch

"Yesterday I got a marketing email that completely baffled me. It was a “media alert!” announcing that this morning there would be a “live launch” of Bond 25, and as I read the email, I legit laughed out loud. They’re trying it? This week? THIS week of ALL weeks? This week and next week are the two busiest pop culture weeks of the year. It’s Endgame-Winterfell Week(s)...

...If you’re going to make everyone get up at the ass crack of dawn (the event happened at 7 AM central standard time, which is not quite dawn but MY POINT REMAINS), can you at least throw a title our way? No? Then you’re not ready for a big press event during Avengers-Winterfell Week. Telling me the new Bond movie will partially take place in Jamaica and confirming a bunch of news we’d already heard is not worth this hype without a title. Whose idea was this? Did they have a mustache they twirled as they announced their plans for this “live launch”? Did anyone look at the calendar and go, “Hey, maybe we should wait a couple weeks as the entertainment news cycle is being dominated by the two biggest forces of pop culture - with Taylor Swift lurking too - and we will be squashed amongst the memes and dead pools circulating on the internet”? "

Well she has a point :roll:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:13 pm
bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:08 pm The Spectacularly Bad Timing of the Bond 25 Launch

Well she has a point :roll:
yes, she has in some way.
I was thinking maybe this was made bacause all of the expactations, but actually they don't want to do it.......
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO they wanted to show, they are not afraid to go up against them.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:30 pm IMO they wanted to show, they are not afraid to go up against them.
no sure they are not, my point is that it is a game in a way.......do it, but to seem like you dont want to do it.....and it makes buzz everybody is talking, maiking noise...
The only thing I don't like is that the accent was about Malek becoming the vilian.....I just don't like him"and when I saw the GMA I stick to my feeling..
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:08 pm Ms Figgis! How nice to see you!!! :D
Hi Bumblebee *big wave*
DC appeared in my FB feed today more than once and I took it as a sign. So, here I am sharing some news and poking around.
Yeah, it's been more than a little bit of time. But the pull of news about the newest Bond movie is hard not follow.

And a big HEY to everyone.
Crazy!