NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:26 am @D_C,
thank you :D !
You´re welcome, Jana! ;)
Germangirl

Re: NTTD: Out April 2020.

Post by Germangirl »

Seems we have a run time of 2:54, which is indeed LONG. :lol: if its filled with great plot and action, why not?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 am Seems we have a run time of 2:54, which is indeed LONG. :lol: if its filled with great plot and action, why not?
I don't mind ....I can watch Daniel 24/7
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

A running time of 2:54? This will be great. 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:04 pm A running time of 2:54? This will be great. 8)
:shock: almost 3 hours watching my favourite actor as my favourite fiction character.... :- :stick_iagree: :jump: :jumpfire:
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So according to this post the premiere it NTTD is 31st of March
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7jWfpQjSfr ... 331vxc42ri
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

007 Twitter:The World Premiere for #NoTimeToDie will take place at the @RoyalAlbertHall in London on Tuesday 31 March #Bond25 https://t.co/vb4wsnTwQa
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

:-
Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:47 pm On 007com :

https://www.007.com/no-time-to-die-worl ... announced/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just found an interesting opinion over Thumbler, the user is lydie-dee. Originally in French I translated it. For me it is almost the things I think from time to time for Bond movies. I really like two Daniel and Timothy. Enjoy..

Daniel Bond
Avant Daniel Craig, je regardais les films de James Bond comme des sortes de parodies. Je les trouvais distrayants, tout au plus. Pas de quoi provoquer l'achat d'une place de cinéma ou d'un DVD.
James bond, avant Daniel Craig
Je ne jugerai pas les qualités des versions interprétées par Sean Connery et ses prédécesseurs, je n'ai vu aucun de leurs opus ; même si le premier cité semble obtenir les larges faveurs d'un grand nombre de fans du genre.

Avant Daniel Craig, je m'amusais des brushings quasi indestructibles de Roger Moore et Pierce Brosnan, dont je me demandais s'ils n'étaient pas de judicieux placements produits pour un célèbre fabriquant de laque.
Avant Daniel Craig, James Bond, c'était Ken.
Oui, Ken, le mari de Barbie. Un ersatz d'humain, en plastique, qui ne transpire pas, ne saigne pas, ne semble ressentir (et ne provoque) aucune émotion palpable. Rien. Tout juste souffre t-il de quelques petites lésions qui tâchent à peine ses chemises qui, comme ses brushings, restent impeccables en toutes circonstances. De temps en temps, Ken fait l'amour à Barbie (mais on n'est pas tout à faire sûrs qu'il ait quelque chose dans le pantalon).
Bref. Avant Daniel Craig, James Bond était, à mes yeux, un film pour les petits garçons. Je regardais d'ailleurs ses aventures avec les yeux d'un môme qui s'extasie devant le grand méchant aux dents de requin, les voitures qui vont sous l'eau et autres gadgets qui ont participé à la légende du personnage. Distrayant je disais.
James Bond : l'exception Timothy Dalton
Timothy Dalton a été, pour moi, le premier à donner vie à James Bond. Tout à coup, James Bond existait, dans toute son humanité. Et pour la première fois, les gadgets s'effaçaient derrière le personnage et son histoire.
Daniel Bond
Alors que les autres ont enfilé le costume du plus célèbre agent secret britannique, Daniel Craig, lui, est entré dans sa peau. Celle d'un homme, enfin. Un homme qui aime, qui hais, qui souffre, physiquement et moralement, qui boit pour oublier les douleurs. Un homme avec ses forces et ses faiblesses.
Ce James Bond là a su m'emmener dans son monde et me faire vibrer avec lui. J'ai hâte de le retrouver dans ce qui sera le 25ème épisode de la saga. Je suis un peu triste de savoir qu'il devra être incarné après ce volet par un autre acteur, mais consciente qu'il faille pour Daniel Craig se débarrasser de cette "peau" encombrante.

Daniel Bond
Before Daniel Craig, I used to watch James Bond movies as a sort of travesty. I found them distracting, at most. Not enough to cause the purchase of a cinema seat or a DVD.
James bond, before Daniel Craig
I will not judge the qualities of the versions interpreted by Sean Connery and his predecessors, I have not seen any of their opus; even if the first city seems to obtain the broad favors of a large number of fans of the genre.

Before Daniel Craig, I enjoyed the almost indestructible brushing of Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan, which I wondered if they were not judicious product placements for a famous lacquer manufacturer.
Before Daniel Craig, James Bond, it was Ken.
Yes, Ken, Barbie's husband. A plastic human ersatz that does not sweat, does not bleed, does not seem to feel (and does not cause) any palpable emotion. Nothing. He barely suffers from a few small lesions that barely stain his shirts which, like his brushings, remain impeccable in all circumstances. From time to time, Ken makes love to Barbie (but we are not quite sure that he has something in his pants).
In short. Before Daniel Craig, James Bond was, in my eyes, a film for little boys. I also watched his adventures with the eyes of a kid who is ecstatic in front of the big bad guy with shark teeth, cars that go underwater and other gadgets that participated in the legend of the character. Distracting I said.
James Bond: the exception Timothy Dalton
Timothy Dalton was the first to bring James Bond to life. Suddenly, James Bond existed, in all his humanity. And for the first time, the gadgets faded behind the character and his story.
Daniel Bond
While the others donned the costume of the most famous British secret agent, Daniel Craig entered his skin. That of a man, finally. A man who loves, who hates, who suffers, physically and morally, who drinks to forget the pain. A man with his strengths and weaknesses.
This James Bond was able to take me into his world and make me vibrate with him. I can't wait to find him in what will be the 25th episode of the saga. I am a little sad to know that it will have to be embodied after this shutter by another actor, but aware that it is necessary for Daniel Craig to get rid of this cumbersome "skin".
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice saying. Thanks for posting 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:30 am Nice saying. Thanks for posting 😀
You are welcome.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This is possible plot line. It could be spoilers, so if you don't want to know about it don't read otherwise is good...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant ... heory/amp/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just found this. The audio is only minute, but it's always great to hear this voice...
https://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/2020/ ... ant-solve/