News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: News tidbits

Post by videnovasan »

I'm posting this not that I like that they wrote, but anyway we got similar info around Golden globes 2020 so for us its not new....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... ealed/amp/
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Happy New year!!!
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Happy new year to all
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

What a weird New Year eve. Empty streets, almost no fireworks. Yes. We have curfew since 12th Dec. 2020 ...

Oh well. We have to live with that. Still...

I have hope that 2021 could be a better year. Just firmly believe in it. I want to live a normal life again. Visiting restaurants, cinema, concerts, going on vacation ...

Happy New Year to all of you !!! :D ;)

BTW: London. I miss you!! :roll:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Amen. Lets hope the normality comes back faster...Happy New year!
Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:29 pm What a weird New Year eve. Empty streets, almost no fireworks. Yes. We have curfew since 12th Dec. 2020 ...

Oh well. We have to live with that. Still...

I have hope that 2021 could be a better year. Just firmly believe in it. I want to live a normal life again. Visiting restaurants, cinema, concerts, going on vacation ...

Happy New Year to all of you !!! :D ;)

BTW: London. I miss you!! :roll:
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

More Xmas content courtesy of Daniel's daughter. It looks as though the Craig family had a pleasant festive season

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -revealed/

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I've posted the link two days ago, but intendetly didn't upload the really beautiful pic his daughter posted, because I think it is a bit private affair. Anyway thats me and my perseptions. Otherwise thx for posting it is really beautiful :D .
Vanquish wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:31 pm More Xmas content courtesy of Daniel's daughter. It looks as though the Craig family had a pleasant festive season

Callie

Post by Callie »

Awww, that's very cute, looks like they had a nice family Christmas. Can't believe their baby is two already!

Vanquish wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:31 pm More Xmas content courtesy of Daniel's daughter. It looks as though the Craig family had a pleasant festive season

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...maybe I missed it...but now I know the little girls name.
BTW, "Happy New Year!" to ALL of you.
Let us hope, we will have the possibility to go "back to normal" over this year.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I like that. Ella has managed to like and accept Rachel but still is teue to Sats 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thats nice, he is still at it

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Just saw this picture...Daniel has some odd scarring behind his ears. Do we think he had a face lift around the time Spectre was filmed?