The Bond hair thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: The Bond hair thread...

Post by Dunda »

The second one

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Both good. Its hair and none in the front. Thats all I ask. No monk look. No crew cut.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Monk look? Can you elaborate?

These are my favourite Bond looks for Daniel:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Monk as in QOS hair combed into front. Terrible in my book. Bar scene wirh Mathis. Ruined the whole scene for me
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:13 pm Monk as in QOS hair combed into front. Terrible in my book. Bar scene wirh Mathis. Ruined the whole scene for me
Yep..Great eyes, bad hair.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

SilverLining wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:07 pm SF is my favourite, it gave him a sharp look, closely followed by CR.
I like very short hair on him, like Logan Lucky and his recent interview with Fallon. I don't really have a reason why I think it just gives him sharpness and a "bad boy" look.
QoS was my least favourite :P
So true! The 'bad boy' looks was terrific in Skyfall. It was mean and cool. I'm seriously going to miss him as Bond. Can't we get a 6th film with this exact look if you are reading, Barbara?

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

What colour was Daniel's hair in his Bond films? When I think about it generally, his hair was blonde. But if you look at photos, it actually varied considerable. I think a lot has to do with the camera filters, the sets, location, lighting, etc. Nonetheless, my take is:

(1) CR: blonde/brown
(2) QOS: Golden brown/brown
(3) SF: Blonde
(4) SP: Blonde
(5) NTTD: Brown/Grey

I'm curious what we think of his QOS hair. It definitely looks more brown than not in that film. Just look at the difference between the production still and an actual screencap. In theory, I wish it stayed blonde. However, I really do adore his QOS look. So no complaints from me really! He looks terrific in that film...

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Love Daniel's look here...Do we know what film this is from?

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:23 pm Love Daniel's look here...Do we know what film this is from?

Dream house, but didn't make it for the final cut
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Realllllllllly? I always thought his hair looked awful in that film. Simply put, Daniel doesn't suit long hair

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:31 pm Realllllllllly? I always thought his hair looked awful in that film. Simply put, Daniel doesn't suit long hair

Yep. In some shots looks wonderful in others not so much, but it is fine....remember Our friends in the North after 3rd episode or Moll Flanders and you will know how wonderful his hair was in Dream house...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:lol:

Yep, compared to Moll Flanders and Our Friends in the North it's a good look.....
Otherwise not so much (for me).
Despite my avatar pic I'm a fan of short hair, sometimes really short

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

From what we've seen haircut wise I assume he also is a fan of short, very short...Yeah for me the Dream house is the longest...
Dunda wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm :lol:

Yep, compared to Moll Flanders and Our Friends in the North it's a good look.....
Otherwise not so much (for me).
Despite my avatar pic I'm a fan of short hair, sometimes really short

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hello Miss Figgis 😉

Long hair on him is awful. One exception - dunno why - Sylvia