NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ohhh.... these pix are so cool! Daniel looks amazing. 😍
Can't wait to see the movie on Saturday. ❤🎬
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

So good to hear from you again. Hope you are doing well. I often think of you and our various adventures. Actually got to walk the red carpet for the first time and actually go into the RAH to see the film with the cast and the royals. It was amazing and got to see daniel.
Hope to see you back a little.
Take care
Pam😀😀
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pam, how was the reaction to the film? Do you think, ir is really good?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Everyone seemed to love it and there was lots of cheering, clapping and laughing and a few surprises that i cant talk about yet. I loved it buti think i maybe a little bit biased🤣🤣
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just a bit, no worries 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Thank you to ALL of you :D :D :D for the pics.
I love Daniels look, he looks very confident about himself, IMO.
Some useless info: I watched the meh :x livestream from RTL. Too much "Gelaber" instead off to show dedication and commitment.
@Pam, you lucky ladies :D :D :D !
I am looking forward to your report. Maybe you can gift us with a red carpet pic :) ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, Frauke is so boring. Hard to believe, she is doing it for do long.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh I've checked the YouTube and there is this moment before DC hot to them when he removed a leaf or small branch from one of the Aston Martins. That was something what speaks lots a out DC.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Thanks for the pictures and videos, ladies. :D ;)

Fortunately, I saw the original livestream from the world premiere. It's a shame that no "simple" fans were allowed on the red carpet. No autographs. Must have been stupid for Daniel too. He feels comfortable with the fans when he is allowed to write autographs. Can't be because of Covid-19. But letting 4,000 people run over the red carpet and then "squeezing" them into the hall without any distance is a bit of a mistake. OK. They also had to pay to get in there. Nobody had masks on either. I could see it well in the HQ photos on Getty Images. There are some things I don't understand. Only wonders about it.

For these "special" conditions, this premiere was a success. The most important thing for me is that I can see the film in the cinema on Friday. Yeah After a year out of cinema !! The last film in the cinema was "Tenet" in the IMAX in Portugal!

@Jana
I have a link to the original stream:
https://de-de.facebook.com/JamesBond007 ... 379253060/

You really couldn't do the RTL crap! Constant talk from Ludewig and this Kretschnar. So much mental garbage that these two have separated. That doesn't go on a cow skin! German television in London has made a name for itself with these two. Crap! :evil:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:53 pm Thanks for the pictures and videos, ladies. :D ;)

Fortunately, I saw the original livestream from the world premiere. It's a shame that no "simple" fans were allowed on the red carpet. No autographs. Must have been stupid for Daniel too. He feels comfortable with the fans when he is allowed to write autographs. Can't be because of Covid-19. But letting 4,000 people run over the red carpet and then "squeezing" them into the hall without any distance is a bit of a mistake. OK. They also had to pay to get in there. Nobody had masks on either. I could see it well in the HQ photos on Getty Images. There are some things I don't understand. Only wonders about it.

For these "special" conditions, this premiere was a success. The most important thing for me is that I can see the film in the cinema on Friday. Yeah After a year out of cinema !! The last film in the cinema was "Tenet" in the IMAX in Portugal!

@Jana

You really couldn't do the RTL crap! Constant talk from Ludewig and this Kretschnar. So much mental garbage that these two have separated. That doesn't go on a cow skin! German television in London has made a name for itself with these two. Crap! :evil:
To enter that hall even if you had a ticket you should have a certificate cor vaccine, that you were sick of it or PCR 24 h. before....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@D_C,
you are so right with that cr*p RTL.
IThank you for the link for the org. livestream. I will watch it and enjoy it :D :D :D .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:29 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:53 pm Thanks for the pictures and videos, ladies. :D ;)

@Jana

To enter that hall even if you had a ticket you should have a certificate cor vaccine, that you were sick of it or PCR 24 h. before....
Of course, the 3G rule was applied. It's the same with us in Germany. But we don't use the full capacity of a hall, cinema, etc., but a safety distance between the rows of seats or free seats.
OK. This is england. At the European Championships, Wembley Station was filled with fans down to the last seat. There was probably no 3G in use. How could they have controlled 60,000 people too?

I already notice. Covid-19. Now one wonders about the things that were normal "before".

I'm happy for those who were able to attend the premiere in London.

For everyone who was not in the RAH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug_GRk_GJqQ