Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just found this surfing. It was at some auction photography site....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Can' t say is it today or before......
https://instagram.com/stories/negga.rut ... JmNzVkMjY=
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Still no wedding ring...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:20 pm Still no wedding ring...
See on the chain through his shirt. There is definitely something oval...... :wink:
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

I remember I saw somewhere saying this pic was taken early Jul back stage, so not a recent one.
I believe the ring is hung on his neck as well. :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SophieYangDC wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:10 pm I remember I saw somewhere saying this pic was taken early Jul back stage, so not a recent one.
I believe the ring is hung on his neck as well. :D
And I believe the ring thing has to do something with all the superstitions around Macbeth.....
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Do we know what Daniel is doing next? I saw David Lowery was making a medieval film at A24. That sounds like the perfect project for Daniel.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/7 ... eq29n4o16g
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So the ring mystery is solved. See inthis pics you clearly see that there is obviously something made of gold on the chain...

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

DtD received a mail from a regular reader saying that:

"I was reading the forum and I saw some questions about Daniel/Rachel because he hasn’t been wearing his ring. I obviously don’t have inside info, but I went to the stage door multiple times and she was there on June 22nd (which I think it’s their anniversary)! She was wearing a mask and she got into the car really quickly, like 15 seconds before he left."

And to be honest, we all don't really know what exactly is going on in his private life. But after "following" him for 16 years I know he looks happy, relaxed and in a good place in his life. I remember how miserable he looked when he and Satzuki split. Even though Rachel was already in his life. So I think if something were wrong in his marriage it would show in his 'all around' appearance.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:27 am DtD received a mail from a regular reader saying that:

"I was reading the forum and I saw some questions about Daniel/Rachel because he hasn’t been wearing his ring. I obviously don’t have inside info, but I went to the stage door multiple times and she was there on June 22nd (which I think it’s their anniversary)! She was wearing a mask and she got into the car really quickly, like 15 seconds before he left."

And to be honest, we all don't really know what exactly is going on in his private life. But after "following" him for 16 years I know he looks happy, relaxed and in a good place in his life. I remember how miserable he looked when he and Satzuki split. Even though Rachel was already in his life. So I think if something were wrong in his marriage it would show in his 'all around' appearance.
That is exactly why I posted these pics. Because I believe everything you just wrote....
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@ladies,
thank you :D :D :D .
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

:D ❤️
Dunda
Administrator