Daniel interview on GQ UK in December 2007

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lynda

Post by Lynda »

What stunning, gorgeous pictures.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I read the beginning of the article offered... What a tease, now I have to find the mag and finish the read! :lol:
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I read the beginning of the article offered... What a tease, now I have to find the mag and finish the read! :lol:
Is this issue already released???
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

redluna wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I read the beginning of the article offered... What a tease, now I have to find the mag and finish the read! :lol:
someone said previously nov. 27th in the US
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
redluna wrote:
someone said previously nov. 27th in the US
Thanks Elaine!
Then it takes a long time till it's available here in Germany :cry:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

DanFan2 wrote:
redluna wrote:
ad78472 wrote:Are the article and the pictures the same?
I only find the cover, don't know what's inside
To find links to images from GQ (US) magazine, check out the home page of DedicatedtoDaniel.com under Latest News and Updates. :D

~ Wendy
Thanks , Wendy ;)
sigl

Post by sigl »

I agree...the photos are gorgeous (I use that word a lot when I'm talking about Daniel!). The article looks good too, but I honestly don't remember if it's the same as the one from the earlier magazine. I'll definitely have to search it out next week. NEW DANIEL NEWS AND PHOTOS!!! HURRAY!!!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

To those in the US intrerested in this mag. I just returned from checking with my local newstand and I was told that the December GQ issue should have been delivered today with Vogue, but was not. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday probably. I was told to check again on Monday. I'm not waiting for Monday. :lol:
Crazy!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

It's definitely a different interview from the British GQ published earlier this month. I love the pics *swoon* and the text looks good as well. Can't wait for it to arrive here! I only feat that they'll have only one of the other two covers available :shock:

Grip
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:To those in the US intrerested in this mag. I just returned from checking with my local newstand and I was told that the December GQ issue should have been delivered today with Vogue, but was not. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday probably. I was told to check again on Monday. I'm not waiting for Monday. :lol:
:lol: :lol: We are all for a little impatience here. The beginning sounds definitely very interesting. Bad Cliffhanger :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

So I i guess we want both the US and British GQ dang it . The brit one cost twice as much here .
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh. My. GAWD... Image

I want to read that interview. NOW. Dammit - I tried to order a copy on the GQ website but there is no such option! F***ing idiots. :evil:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Calm down sweetie , is this a hormonal time of month ??? i can't get t till the 27th . Too long to wait . Woe is me . Too bad they don't do single copies like Total Film and I forget the other one .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Calm down sweetie , is this a hormonal time of month ??? i can't get t till the 27th . Too long to wait . Woe is me . Too bad they don't do single copies like Total Film and I forget the other one .
Laredo I posted this earlier in this thread. Start looking now.
Elaine_Figgis wrote:To those in the US interested in this mag. I just returned from checking with my local newstand and I was told that the December GQ issue should have been delivered today with Vogue, but was not. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday probably. I was told to check again on Monday. I'm not waiting for Monday. :lol:
Crazy!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

laredo wrote:Calm down sweetie , is this a hormonal time of month ???
LOL, I guess so, must be ovulating or something... or maybe it's just the effect of the new picspam - Daniel overload!! :shock: :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~