TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

Post by redluna »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: I wonder where HappyAppy disappeared to. She's the one with the ability to capture TV for uploading later.
Taaaaa-daaaaaaaah!! I'm here. Life has been reallyinconvenient here the last 2 months (most recently, the harddrive on my laptop crapping out. $250 replacement, ugh..) and subsequently has cut into my posting time. I've managed to log some Lurk time though, keeping tabs on TV things. I'll have the ET clip ready to post in about an hour (8:30 EST)

I'm so psyched for GC! And some current Daniel interviews, wooohooo! I recently got a DVR, so I can grab all the goodies :lol:
WELCOME BACK! and THANKS for the YouTube-Vid :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It is a bit (an understatement) disappointing, but thanks very much to be there in time. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advo

Post by advo »

Oh yes! Thank you so much for that clip, it's was - though indeed, way, way too short - fabulous! Daniel looks FINE!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Welcome back HappyAppy! We are all happy to see you (excuse me the pun!) and thanks a billion for the clip. It doesn't matter that it's short, it's still all Daniel!

Grip
advo

Post by advo »

Does anyone know if ET will show more clips? I noticed in the video clip that they said it was The Golden Compass week?

Also, did anyone see the HBO special?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig To Receive Variety Award At BIFA Ceremony

The awards were established in 1998 to celebrate and promote achievement in independently-funded British film. This year’s ceremony will take place on 28 November at Roundhouse in north London.

http://commanderbond.net/article/4613

Do you know, if there will be a showing on TV?

Also, isn´there going to be anything with Parkinson again? This idea just sticks in the back of my mind and I don´t even know, where from :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:Also, isn´there going to be anything with Parkinson again? This idea just sticks in the back of my mind and I don´t even know, where from :shock:
There was that Tv week thing posted somewhere that said that on last (?) Sat there would have been a Parkinson show with Daniel on it - I just kept wondering whether it's the old one rerun or new stuff?

Grip
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Also, isn´there going to be anything with Parkinson again? This idea just sticks in the back of my mind and I don´t even know, where from :shock:
There was that Tv week thing posted somewhere that said that on last (?) Sat there would have been a Parkinson show with Daniel on it - I just kept wondering whether it's the old one rerun or new stuff?

Grip
Guess, when it has already aired and was new, someone would have noticed by now. I hope :roll:

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

:o HappyAppy!!! Great to see you again! :D And thanks so much for that clip, even if it's waaaay too short! Geez, these people are as stupid as you can get :roll:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just to make sure - today is the first day of hopefully many more to come.
Means the 23rd. Jon Ross time!! :D

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

advo wrote:Does anyone know if ET will show more clips? I noticed in the video clip that they said it was The Golden Compass week?

Also, did anyone see the HBO special?
I watched the 1 minute clip from ET on Wednesday. No interviews, just talk about the bears and Dakota acting against a puppet infront of a greencreen.

An HBO special....?
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:Just to make sure - today is the first day of hopefully many more to come.
This article promise a very funny show :D

Russell: I swoon for James Bond

LEGENDARY womaniser Russell Brand reveals that there’s one man who could turn him: Daniel Craig!
“He's a challenge to my heterosexuality. He's effortless,” says Russell.
“If I knew I was about to die, I'd be out there chatting up Daniel Craig,” he adds about the 007 hunk, a fellow guest on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross.
“I'm going to give him such a big cuddle, that man. I could be a vicious Bond girl!” laughed the comedian.
Daniel himself also joins Wossy for a chat, telling him that he couldn’t take his iconic role as James Bond seriously at first.
“I walked away at first because I didn't see myself doing it, I genuinely thought they were having a bit of a giggle,” says Daniel.
“I knew we had to do something different, now we've got a chance to push that on a bit.”
See the full interviews – including Russell’s hilarious descriptions of his battle with addictions – on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, 10.35pm, tonight, BBC1

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 499763.ece
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Just to make sure - today is the first day of hopefully many more to come.
This article promise a very funny show :D

Russell: I swoon for James Bond

LEGENDARY womaniser Russell Brand reveals that there’s one man who could turn him: Daniel Craig!
“He's a challenge to my heterosexuality. He's effortless,” says Russell.
“If I knew I was about to die, I'd be out there chatting up Daniel Craig,” he adds about the 007 hunk, a fellow guest on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross.
“I'm going to give him such a big cuddle, that man. I could be a vicious Bond girl!” laughed the comedian.
Daniel himself also joins Wossy for a chat, telling him that he couldn’t take his iconic role as James Bond seriously at first.
“I walked away at first because I didn't see myself doing it, I genuinely thought they were having a bit of a giggle,” says Daniel.
“I knew we had to do something different, now we've got a chance to push that on a bit.”
See the full interviews – including Russell’s hilarious descriptions of his battle with addictions – on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, 10.35pm, tonight, BBC1

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 499763.ece

Daniel is challenging to his heterosexuality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Off to the UK

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

THANKS HAPPYAPPY for the clip....anything anything is better than nothing.