TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

advo

Post by advo »

I finally got to watch the interview! Bless Youtube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TfqlA55fI5k
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yR1G13N0zaU

I thought it was a pretty good interview. (Didn't see the part with the Russel guy). You could see that Daniel was a bit uncomfortable, at times embarrassed but I didn't think there's was anything out of the ordinary. Everybody knows Daniel isn't the type of guy who likes the spotlight lighting so intensely on him. But he sure looked fine!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks Advo for that clip....Russell Brand was exceedingly creepy in the screen behind Daniel....even though there wasn't a clip of his antics with him....

Now that I've seen the interview....I think it went quite well. JR was pretty civil. I'm not as familiar with him as those of you in the UK so I have not seen the crazy things that he has done before but I think he respected Daniel enough to keep himself under control it seems.

I was a little surprised to see and hear more talk about CR because I thought the interview would be about discussing his recent work in Flashbacks, Defiance and The Golden Compass. But then, I thought that perhaps its because the general public only remember his last stint as Bond and this is the most vivid reminder of him. He's been out of the PR spotlight for a while. Unlike his devoted fans who have followed his every move since CR and are waiting to hear of something new. So it was a little tiresome to hear more talk about CR again. It seemed that Daniel was also a little tired of repeating it again.

I did like the little stabs back and forth between the two of them re: "There's a hole in that couch Mr. Bond." when JR was attempting to get him to divulge details about Bond 22. "We expect you to talk Mr. Bond." "What was it like playing against a blank green screen for the first time?" JR asked. "Much like talking to you." Daniel said. (Sorry, not verbatim, but gave me a chuckle).

Oh....and give the man a pillow for his back - that long black couch must have been uncomfortable because he could barely sit still.....no lumbar support and only one arm rest on one end....too low to place his elbow. Buy a proper upholstered chair and perhaps your guests will be more inclined to talk to you Mr. Ross! LOL

Daniel Craig however - reserved, restrained and HOT nonetheless.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I did like the little stabs back and forth between the two of them re: "There's a hole in that couch Mr. Bond." when JR was attempting to get him to divulge details about Bond 22. "We expect you to talk Mr. Bond." "What was it like playing against a blank green screen for the first time?" JR asked. "Much like talking to you." Daniel said. (Sorry, not verbatim, but gave me a chuckle)
Yeah that was my favourite bit as well, I laughed at that - I thought that was one of the good bits!

Everybody, my pleasure to give you all a report after Jonathon Ross - (do pay me later!), Russell Brand is a asshole - end of.

StarryDannyFan xx
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

I just posted about this on the home page of D2D, but I wanted to mention it here, too:

Daniel is scheduled to be on NBC's Today Show on December 3. The show is four hours long, but I hope that his interview airs during the first half of the show (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (ET)).

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
advo

Post by advo »

I am too not familiar with Jonathan Ross but I did enjoy the interview - even if it was a times a bit unclear (in the youtube clip).

I was actually wondering if anybody understood the Nicole Kidman joke? Coz, it left me baffled. :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote:With Jonathan Ross its a bit weird. They are friends, sort of at least, but he always seem to be having fun on Daniels cost - like the "Face is so beautiful to have a picnic on it" at the Baftas 06
Actually that was Stephen Fry who said Daniel's face was "of outstanding natural beauty, which makes it the perfect place to sit on and have a picnic" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome to the smarty pants club :twisted:
I like to be accompanied :twisted:
...and what does that make me? :evil:
Maybe I open an anti-smarty pants club. Wanna join? :twisted:

PS: Anglo, you are right, of course about Stephen Fry :lol:
NOW I gonna watch that vid and maybe give my 2 cents again :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

1. He looked absolutely gorgeous
2. Was nervous as all hell
3. Kept his cool and was quite funny and witty
4. JR still went over the edge IMO - unnecessarely so at some point

Intelligent banter between them would have been just enough to entertain - they know to do it well enough.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

DanFan2 wrote:I just posted about this on the home page of D2D, but I wanted to mention it here, too:

Daniel is scheduled to be on NBC's Today Show on December 3. The show is four hours long, but I hope that his interview airs during the first half of the show (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (ET)).

~ Wendy
THanks Wendy :D
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

DanFan2 wrote:I just posted about this on the home page of D2D, but I wanted to mention it here, too:

~ Wendy
Thanks Wendy - I'll be keeping an eye out for this on YouTube...:)
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Anglophile wrote: Actually that was Stephen Fry who said Daniel's face was "of outstanding natural beauty, which makes it the perfect place to sit on and have a picnic" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome to the smarty pants club :twisted:

belonging to a smarty pants club isn't really a pleasure, so would you rellay join? :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: Welcome to the smarty pants club :twisted:

belonging to a smarty pants club isn't really a pleasure, so would you rellay join? :twisted: :twisted:
:lol:
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Stephen Fry.....Stephen Fry
Can't stop thinking about the guy

I can't help thinking how curious it was that Elaine and I happened to see a short documentary on Stephen Fry in the Cumberland Hotel on our last night. I never knew who he was and what importance he has in the entertainment industry but was surprised by his mini biography that night. Even more interesting was that he introduced Daniel as "a place to have a nice picnic", etc....this remark would have been entirely obscure, if it wasn't for the documentary that I saw. Once again, LOA working in strange ways and connecting the dots for me.....Just an interesting aside.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: Welcome to the smarty pants club :twisted:

So, what´s the unpleasant side of it? Being mush brain myself, I´ve never been to the elusive club. But I might come - just to mess around a bit :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

[quote="GermangirlSo, what´s the unpleasant side of it? [/quote]

I think it's the pant part :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:[quote="GermangirlSo, what´s the unpleasant side of it?
I think it's the pant part :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am up to that. No prob. :twisted: On my way Image