Golden Compass Premier

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

PAMELA BRAMMER

Golden Compass Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Thanks for that bit of advice - I will try that next time.

:D Pam
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
magch

Post by magch »

ChristineWhiting wrote: I'm off to think my memories over, and so glad i went, even though i wasn't sure. It was one of the best ways to get close and i enjoyed sharing the experience with my family. Although it is mad when you are there, it makes you feel alive. I'm just glad i can walk away back to my life without carrying that celeb finger pointing at you all the time. We all follow Daniel with interest, but hey, i understand why he protects his private life so much. We have to just be happy with the few bones he throws at us sometimes, and totally enjoy his life work of acting.

Happy Bunny Christine
Christine, you said it so well and I totally agree with you. I think one way for fans to show support is to repect his privacy. I think he already did enough in showing up in all the press events.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Although I would have loved to have met him, in retrospect I don't think I could have handled the crowds, the yelling and the shoving just for the off-chance that he might sign something of mine. My hopes would be so high that if it didn't happen I would have been devastated. This makes your experience all the more interesting and very special because you managed to endure it and came back with what you had hoped for. It looks like there were many who did not have that chance. Nothing against Daniel....it's just the nature of this sort of thing.

I am happy to admire him from my chair 4000+ miles away and write about him. Your experience makes me want to think more seriously before embarking on a trip just for the sole purpose of seeing him. Too much pressure for this ticker of mine. I'm not saying I would stop travelling altogether....just not try to believe so much that I could see him and let myself down.
Anesidora

Re: Golden Compass Premiere

Post by Anesidora »

[quote="PAMELA BRAMMER"]Yes he did seem thinner - much more of a pre-Bond body.

[quote]

That is what I thought. His face looks thinner also...

Thanks for your report on this, you are a lucky girl :wink: :D
sunny0376

Post by sunny0376 »

fond-of-bond wrote:Image

Gorgeous!! You're a very lucky lady. :D
Very good photo, you had really luck
sunny0376

Post by sunny0376 »

fond-of-bond wrote:Image

Gorgeous!! You're a very lucky lady. :D
Very good photo, you had really luck
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

THANK YOU PAMELA FOR SHARING.
This is one stunning man! *BIG SIGH*

Image[/quote]
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Lets try again!

Just for easy viewing.
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thanks, Elaine :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

zonzi wrote:Thanks, Elaine :D
:D
Crazy!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Good for you both!!!!! 8)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Blimey ... great photos too!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
PAMELA BRAMMER

Golden Compass Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Thank you all for the compliments on the photos. It all got very hectic - people shoving you from behind and sticking their arms through to get autographs or photos and then YOU have the dilema - do you take photos, get an autograph or just stand and take in the whole moment of him standing in front of you to remember forever!

Taking photos at event such as this is pot luck. You just have to point and click and you get what you get - hopefully at least 1 good photo.

Unfortunately the quote that comes to mind at present is "Once you've tasted it it's all you want to drink" I want to taste it again!

Still a very happy Pam :D :D :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Thank you all for the compliments on the photos. It all got very hectic - people shoving you from behind and sticking their arms through to get autographs or photos and then YOU have the dilema - do you take photos, get an autograph or just stand and take in the whole moment of him standing in front of you to remember forever!

Taking photos at event such as this is pot luck. You just have to point and click and you get what you get - hopefully at least 1 good photo.

Unfortunately the quote that comes to mind at present is "Once you've tasted it it's all you want to drink" I want to taste it again!

Still a very happy Pam :D :D :D :D
Happy, that you are. Really, because I believe, it can make you too thirsty for more, too.
and take in the whole moment of him standing in front of you to remember forever!

...you´ve got a point there. So it be best to go once for the remembrance, once for the pic and once for the pure pleasure. Makes it at least two more premiers. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..