TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Do you Brits know (can look it up, please) if the Variety Awards are shown on TV and which channel?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I read on DtoD that Dan will be on the Today show on Dec.3 . How do they find out when he will be on . Are there tv alerts for talk shows ?
Ang

Post by Ang »

advo wrote:I am too not familiar with Jonathan Ross but I did enjoy the interview - even if it was a times a bit unclear (in the youtube clip).

I was actually wondering if anybody understood the Nicole Kidman joke? Coz, it left me baffled. :P
I think he was referring to her beaver or muff as it's colloquially known here (cos she's got read hair I suppose: red hair / red down there). Don't know how a monkey relates though and it was a bit of a mucky joke! :roll:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Ang wrote:
advo wrote:I am too not familiar with Jonathan Ross but I did enjoy the interview - even if it was a times a bit unclear (in the youtube clip).

I was actually wondering if anybody understood the Nicole Kidman joke? Coz, it left me baffled. :P
I think he was referring to her beaver or muff as it's colloquially known here (cos she's got read hair I suppose: red hair / red down there). Don't know how a monkey relates though and it was a bit of a mucky joke! :roll:
As JR admitted it was a shit joke, but I've had a good laugh! (and Daniel :twisted: :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
advo

Post by advo »

Thanks. I figured it was a sexual joke, just couldn't make any sense of it. :roll: :wink:
"One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions."

http://advo88.blogspot.com
Ang

Post by Ang »

Dunda wrote:As JR admitted it was a shit joke, but I've had a good laugh! (and Daniel :twisted: :twisted: )
yeah I suppose; I'm probably being a bit po-faced. I do like Jonathan Ross, and I'm glad he doesn't suck up to his guests too much but sometimes I think he goes a bit far.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:Do you Brits know (can look it up, please) if the Variety Awards are shown on TV and which channel?
*bump* :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Mel-DC

DAN ON GMTV

Post by Mel-DC »

DAN WILL BE ON GMTV ON FRIDAY! (ITV1)

7.00-8.35am GMTV TODAY (Subtitled & Widescreen)

Ben Shephard and Kate Garraway are here with more news, views and special guests.

I'm a Celebrity - the latest jungle gossip with Michael Underwood in Oz
Weekend watching with Richard Arnold
Ben meets Daniel Craig to chat about his new role in 'The Golden Compass'
Christmas Gadget

On thurs Nicole Kidman will be interviewed.
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Alison Hammond will be interviewing Daniel and Nicole Kidman on THIS MORNING tomorrow. Not sure of the exact time they'll be showing it. The programme is on from 10.30am - 12.30pm so it'll be some time between then.
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

aaah i cant watch it! can some1 please record it? :(
loucifer67

BBC Coverage

Post by loucifer67 »

Dear All

BBC Breakfast said that they wouls be showing an interview with Nicole Kidman on Thursday and Dan on Friday

Lou
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig will be on GMTV this Friday and will be talking about his role in the film The Golden Compass.

Don´t forget! :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Ang

Post by Ang »

I'm at work but I've set the video for the whole programme, so I should catch it! :)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dc wasn't on the Today show today . Dakota will be on The Ellen show today and Sam Elliot is going to be brave and be on the View on Thursday the 6th . He seems so quiet and laconic ... hope they don't eat him up , or that he gets a word in edgewise .
redluna

Post by redluna »

German TV will air a short Golden-compass-special
9. december, PRO7, 13.10-13.35
Last edited by redluna on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.